No announcement yet.

On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting back to the match we miss someone who can have a proper shot. Some of them I have seen stronger backpasses.Hall wasn't that good today and maybe could do with a bit of time on the bench.
    Boryborrocks although slides in a lot knows when to pull out.Does a job in front of the defense that Henry should have been doing. We also played with two wingers not wingbacks to cover the fullbacks.
    Also both the Poles are two footed. The winger though not the fastess is clever. It is now down to JFH to pick our best team,

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Getting back to the match we miss someone who can have a proper shot. Some of them I have seen stronger backpasses.Hall wasn't that good today and maybe could do with a bit of time on the bench.
      Boryborrocks although slides in a lot knows when to pull out.Does a job in front of the defense that Henry should have been doing. We also played with two wingers not wingbacks to cover the fullbacks.
      Also both the Poles are two footed. The winger though not the fastess is clever. It is now down to JFH to pick our best team,
      pick our best team ?hes walking the plank at the moment. Lose to Fulham and he's gone
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Not digging you out mate but never heard a bunch of goals . Sounds very iffy , like a fella wearing high heels and stockings. I'm sure your a decent chap but goals are known as a brace or hat trick 4,5, and so on . Jimmy needs a bunch in his boat if we lose to Fulham
        haha I get you mate, didn't mean in terms of individuals scoring many goals, more just seeing a bunch of goals in a match from both teams.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
          Luongo motm? Ariel controlled the midfield & 10x better than Henry? Not trying to be negative but were you at the same game as me today? We were half decent for 20 mins at the end, the rest of the game was pretty poor. Will agree about the lad on the wing though, looked promising.
          agree here. if Corbray is saying Mass was his MOTM, then we were watching 2 different games mate. Luongo probably had a higher pass completion rate than Henry usually does, but my GOD... does the boy slow down a move!!! he just never dares to run a wee bit forward, even when there is a bit of space there for him to do so. its super aggrevating, and 1 of the answers to Rick's question below here..

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Happy to read we had a good half. What's stopping us creating good chances though? Sunderland first half was ok and Sandro looked immense. We need to be playing him I feel. I'm just not convinced by the way we've been playing.
          the other reason stopping us from creating good chances is our play down the right wing. Ned as RB today was a momentum killer anytime a fast move was attempted down the right side. Ned just takes a friggin pass, stops it, stands on it and takes an age to make a decision, and then telegraphs the pass. Luckily Pawel Wszolek played a blinder today and was able to move it a wee bit down the right, into advanced positions. but normally, it wouldve been a total breakdown down that right side.
          we need robinson back.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Robinson is a left back

Comment

my thoughts on game.. slightly better but still poor

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
                Robinson is a left back
                my mistake then. we havent seen him play in so long, I thought he was a RB. i guess it highlights even more how dire we are in that position til Kakay or Furlong can sort us out
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

[Maybe Jimmy is getting close to the right combination - this was a much better performance, particularly second half.[/QUOTE]

Don't think he is, he started with cousins on the wide right was only replaced by the polish winger because he went off injured! My thoughts on why improved 2nd half was due to JFH bringing Poulter on, this then occupied their defence allowing more space in front of and down the sides of their back 4. Only surprise to me was that he didn't take Cilla off for Poulter. Fully expect to revert to type - one up top!

Comment

Working...
                  X