Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Bunch of goals ? I'm lost for words . Where you from mate
    Been in London pretty much the entirety of my life bar 2 years from 2004 where I went to Lebanon. Bunch of goals seems about right to me linguistically. In general though, I mean, it's just something I don't understand personally, but if other people see it differently, fair enough.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Been in London pretty much the entirety of my life bar 2 years from 2004 where I went to Lebanon. Bunch of goals seems about right to me linguistically. In general though, I mean, it's just something I don't understand personally, but if other people see it differently, fair enough.
      Not digging you out mate but never heard a bunch of goals . Sounds very iffy , like a fella wearing high heels and stockings. I'm sure your a decent chap but goals are known as a brace or hat trick 4,5, and so on . Jimmy needs a bunch in his boat if we lose to Fulham
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        If you come to QPR expecting regular success and constantly winning, with entertaining football, bunch of goals and being owed amazing performances from everyone.... you've made an interesting reason to support the club. Personally I love that every win is really special for us. Imagine being one of them teams that constantly wins, how boring would it be? I can only imagine the complaints on here if we were in the position a team like Man Utd was in and we lost a match. Suicidal is the first thought that comes to mind.
        Nas since whenever have rangers been a side that wins everything,football bitd is about entertainment and talent expressing, or football used to be like that so when served up sheeite or happy to land in mid table is pants and wrong attitude, no excuse for being served up rubbish!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Nas, I grew up watching Bowles, Currie, and the like so all about winning was never on my agenda but what you did get was teams who competed with top teams while being entertained with style and goals something that is now lost on the team and manager at the moment. Supporting QPR is about every now again a bit of success comes along and in between we compete and enjoy a bumpy ride.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            You happy with mid table ginge ?? We should be aiming higher than Brentford ffs. One half Rangers at the moment, looking forward to 2 good halfs unlikely under jimmys management . Another game by all accounts we should've won but didn't , we gotta make the change now.
            Where have i said I'd be happy with it? No, of course I won't be, anything less than top 10 is failure this season. I was simply rubbishing the bowlarks the general was coming out with in regards to relegation, while stating where I THINK we will finish. Not where I'd be happy with us finishing.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree with Van if you told me we would be happy with mid table this year I would say bawlocks
              I can't Believe some on here are happy with this situation

We're has all the ambition gone in this club.....we were in the Prem 2 years ago for ff####kks sake, wtf
              Brentford standard....never thought I would ever say that ...I feel sick.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                I agree with Van if you told me we would be happy with mid table this year I would say bawlocks
                I can't Believe some on here are happy with this situation

We're has all the ambition gone in this club.....we were in the Prem 2 years ago for ff####kks sake, wtf
                Brentford standard....never thought I would ever say that ...I feel sick.
                Again, show me where I said I'd be happy with mid table.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ginge you stated that we would be mid table comfortably like you were happy with that

If you read you post back maybe you can see why we are questioning you

Also just because I have a different view to you is this bawlocks as you say

Comment

pavel got the crowd on their feet as u thought something was going to happen when he got the ball , looked and played better 2nd half as we played the ball forward , we won't score in our own half someone needs to tell the players this , good debut by ariel he don't shirk a tackle

Comment

2 improved performances but next 2 games v important as only 1 point today.

Comment

Can someone just clarify how we set up at the start and if we changed it during the game? What were Brum like?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Nas, I grew up watching Bowles, Currie, and the like so all about winning was never on my agenda but what you did get was teams who competed with top teams while being entertained with style and goals something that is now lost on the team and manager at the moment. Supporting QPR is about every now again a bit of success comes along and in between we compete and enjoy a bumpy ride.
                          This, 100%, but with Marsh and Lazarus for me. The first time we got to the old First Division was a complete disaster. 19 points if I remember correctly, when it was 2 for a win.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Can someone just clarify how we set up at the start and if we changed it during the game? What were Brum like?
                            Couldn't make today as grafting . Mates that went said we should've taken all 3 pts.brum started to crumble and that's when we should've hit them hard but didn't . Need a winning mentality injected into our squad . Talents there just need to believe .

Comment

Ginge you stated that we would be mid table comfortably like you were happy with that

At no point did I even hint that I'd be happy with it. I was simply saying that's where I think we will be, and nowhere near relegation.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What I thought too ginge, come across as you were happy with mid table . Obviously worded wrong best van xx

Comment

Working...
                                X