Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League table looking slightly worrying 16 th

We are no way play off material ...possiby a relegation battle coming

Enjoyed today's second half but blimey 16th in championship people surely cannot be happy with that we fallen badly.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
      Luongo motm? Ariel controlled the midfield & 10x better than Henry? Not trying to be negative but were you at the same game as me today? We were half decent for 20 mins at the end, the rest of the game was pretty poor. Will agree about the lad on the wing though, looked promising.
      anyone is at least 5x better than henry atm and ariel was pretty good, he does a few silly challenges aye but for the most part he was a huge improvement on henry. luongo being motm is my opinion, from what i saw he was the driving force behind most of our attacks and got loads of tackles and interceptions in.

first half though we were awful and i was thinking it might be a 3-0 loss after they scored their first, second half we improved massively. maybe i've just got rose tinted glasses on haha, didn't go to the first game of the season but have been to every home league game since and thought we played well today given the performances we've put in at home recently

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        League table looking slightly worrying 16 th

We are no way play off material ...possiby a relegation battle coming

Enjoyed today's second half but blimey 16th in championship people surely cannot be happy with that we fallen badly.
        It's farking September! Talk of relegation battles is utter nonsense, we will be mid table comfortably all season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Both Poles played well and for once we had two players who wanted to drive the team forward in centre midfield. Sitting next to a Dutch guy who said our no 20 looked too good for this division - Caulker did have a very good, calm match. Thought we looked difficult to defend against with both Polter and Sylla marauding forward towards the end and creating havoc. Maybe Jimmy is getting close to the right combination - this was a much better performance, particularly second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            It's farking September! Talk of relegation battles is utter nonsense, we will be mid table comfortably all season.
            You happy with mid table ginge ?? We should be aiming higher than Brentford ffs. One half Rangers at the moment, looking forward to 2 good halfs unlikely under jimmys management . Another game by all accounts we should've won but didn't , we gotta make the change now.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Agreed Van the change needs to be made as no point waiting until december when his contract is up for renewal. Today was better but still average stuff being played and really is alarming how bad we have become.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Agreed Van the change needs to be made as no point waiting until december when his contract is up for renewal. Today was better but still average stuff being played and really is alarming how bad we have become.
                Rolling contract is it it mate??

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Worse than Ramsey 73 ! Should go all out for Bruce , jfh is out of his depth here as all can see mate .

Comment

Yes 1 year rolling was stated when he joined us. Bruce all day long or if we want to stabalise things Jackett

Comment

Mid Table how exciting my qpr life has become.

Comment

I watched Rowetf today and have to say this is a manager who knows how he wants his team to play and is working with shite. Brum have struck gold there.

Comment

Have the say crowd in R ..Q block today were superb

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Mid Table how exciting my qpr life has become.
                            Unreal eh , imagine putting ya boots on at start of season thinking I'd be happy with mid table ? That type of thinking wouldn't make my team in fact I'd slash the kannt and send him home to mummy . You be prepared to die for the shirt every game if lucky enough to get picked .

Comment

If you come to QPR expecting regular success and constantly winning, with entertaining football, bunch of goals and being owed amazing performances from everyone.... you've made an interesting reason to support the club. Personally I love that every win is really special for us. Imagine being one of them teams that constantly wins, how boring would it be? I can only imagine the complaints on here if we were in the position a team like Man Utd was in and we lost a match. Suicidal is the first thought that comes to mind.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                If you come to QPR expecting regular success and constantly winning, with entertaining football, bunch of goals and being owed amazing performances from everyone.... you've made an interesting reason to support the club. Personally I love that every win is really special for us. Imagine being one of them teams that constantly wins, how boring would it be? I can only imagine the complaints on here if we were in the position a team like Man Utd was in and we lost a match. Suicidal is the first thought that comes to mind.
                                Bunch of goals ? I'm lost for words . Where you from mate

Comment

Working...
                                X