On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Fairly stagnent first 45 minutes,lack of movement and ideas with zero shots on target, goal conceded again with shocking marking on the back post,simple knock back and put away from a yard out.
    However second half dare I say a possible making of a good team,totally outplayed Brum for 45 minutes and could and should have won in a canter.
    New Polish winter ripped their fullback apart and looks a decent prospect, Ariel in midfield looked lively and just needs to watch his tackling which can be a bit wild. For me Caulker MOTM, scored a decent goal and defended superbly.
    Stick basically with that team and I feel the season could turn,team applauded of the pitch at full time which is always a good sign.i

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Fairly stagnent first 45 minutes,lack of movement and ideas with zero shots on target, goal conceded again with shocking marking on the back post,simple knock back and put away from a yard out.
    However second half dare I say a possible making of a good team,totally outplayed Brum for 45 minutes and could and should have won in a canter.
    New Polish winter ripped their fullback apart and looks a decent prospect, Ariel in midfield looked lively and just needs to watch his tackling which can be a bit wild. For me Caulker MOTM, scored a decent goal and defended superbly.
    Stick basically with that team and I feel the season could turn,team applauded of the pitch at full time which is always a good sign.i
    That's great to hear, thanks mate. Also great to see the fools got spanked 0-4 at home by Bristol City.

Comment

Good to hear the Pole done good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        That's great to hear, thanks mate. Also great to see the fools got spanked 0-4 at home by Bristol City.
        We aint played the fools yet and its normally us that are made to look like fools

so bit better from us romford, still think if we had a ricky lambert or someone with a bit of experience up top we would be a bit more solid

Comment

An improved performance is still sh!t if you listen to some of the muglets on here. Thanks Romford, glad to see someone talking some sense.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Happy to read we had a good half. What's stopping us creating good chances though? Sunderland first half was ok and Sandro looked immense. We need to be playing him I feel. I'm just not convinced by the way we've been playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Happy to read we had a good half. What's stopping us creating good chances though? Sunderland first half was ok and Sandro looked immense. We need to be playing him I feel. I'm just not convinced by the way we've been playing.
              For me we lack that powerful forward runner in midfield to open attacks.if I'm honest one good goalscorer but chery has been poor this season backs out of challenges no strength and generally off the boil he's not creating.

Comment

Polish winger was blinding was my mom

Created chances today just never took them

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Polish winger was blinding was my mom

Created chances today just never took them
                  How's the tiling going?

Comment

Second half was very entertaining and it gave the crowd a great atmosphere too. My MOTM was luongo, he was all over the pitch constantly breaking down their passes and making excellent tackles too. I think if chery had been more lively we'd have won, the game was crying out for some of his game changing skills.

Gotta agree about pavel though, cousins going off was a blessing in disguise and he really made the flanks his own. Ariel looks like a good signing too and is 10x the player henry is, he controlled the midfield for us and almost pulled off a sneaky goal.

Jfh actually did some good substitutions today and changed players when we needed it, notably bringing on polter for shodipo in the 2nd half.

All in all i think it was a good game that we were unlucky not to win.

Sorry if it seems like ive hijacked your thread, don't mean for that haha!

Comment

First half was poor

Jimmy was getting barracked by the crowd to sort it out

Second half was really good polish winger proper good. Atmosphere second half in R block was really good.

Comment

Thanks for this post. Could someone please tell me how sylla played?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Thanks for this post. Could someone please tell me how sylla played?
                          Put it on the match thread Shania.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ok, Nasser95.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              Second half was very entertaining and it gave the crowd a great atmosphere too. My MOTM was luongo, he was all over the pitch constantly breaking down their passes and making excellent tackles too. I think if chery had been more lively we'd have won, the game was crying out for some of his game changing skills.

Gotta agree about pavel though, cousins going off was a blessing in disguise and he really made the flanks his own. Ariel looks like a good signing too and is 10x the player henry is, he controlled the midfield for us and almost pulled off a sneaky goal.

Jfh actually did some good substitutions today and changed players when we needed it, notably bringing on polter for shodipo in the 2nd half.

All in all i think it was a good game that we were unlucky not to win.

Sorry if it seems like ive hijacked your thread, don't mean for that haha!
                              Luongo motm? Ariel controlled the midfield & 10x better than Henry? Not trying to be negative but were you at the same game as me today? We were half decent for 20 mins at the end, the rest of the game was pretty poor. Will agree about the lad on the wing though, looked promising.

Comment

Working...
                              X