Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play a right winger on the right; two up front at home; bench Kelvin. Simple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play a right winger on the right; two up front at home; bench Kelvin. Simple.

Very encouraging second half performance. Disappointing result. Of course, Jimmy didnt want to play Pawel, did he? Motm for me.

Yep another chance of a win squandered because of hasselplaink

Comment

He was easily our best player.

Luongo too slow as usual, breaking up many attacks of ours. Hall could do with being replaced judging by his form this season and Chery, well, maybe time for someone who creates.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        He was easily our best player.

Luongo too slow as usual, breaking up many attacks of ours. Hall could do with being replaced judging by his form this season and Chery, well, maybe time for someone who creates.
        Think Pawel probably needed a few games to get used to the English game. I'd expect to see more of him now, especially after today's performance.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Think Pawel probably needed a few games to get used to the English game. I'd expect to see more of him now, especially after today's performance.
          What impressed me was how he didn't just waste the ball. Far too often you see someone get past their man and sling over any old cross in hope. On a few occasions he actually played the ball in on the floor creating problems. Well, they would be problems if we had a finisher.

Comment

What impressed me was how he didn't just waste the ball. Far too often you see someone get past their man and sling over any old cross in hope. On a few occasions he actually played the ball in on the floor creating problems. Well, they would be problems if we had a finisher.
            Mmmm wasteington, should be ashamed the boy along with Jimmy and el kannty
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Few shots today that I'm surprised didn't go in, blocks on the line from a Pawel cross. Really looks a good asset on the right and left. Having him with Yeni and having them both rotate wings will create all sorts of problems.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Where was Yeni today Nas?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  I have no clue, but I assume either injured, still in mourning, training to reach squad fitness or working on style for squad.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    agree ginge. also, he would be much more effective if Nedum playing as RB is worse than not having one at all. literally never runs up the wing and thus allows Pawel or the bloke in his position to steam forward as well. We need Furlong back and at Championship level.. or Kakay ready to put in a 90 min shift at RB.

harsh to blame our unfortunate situation at RB on JFH. everyone thought Robinson would be back by now
                    Last edited by ArthurQPR_NYC; 25-09-2016, 12:17 PM.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Thigh problem picked up in training I read somewhere.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wasn't there and havent seen it so still not 100% sure what formation we started in and whether or not we changed it during the game.

Did we actually change set up after half time? Be good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Wasn't there and havent seen it so still not 100% sure what formation we started in and whether or not we changed it during the game.

Did we actually change set up after half time? Be good to know.
                          Yep. Started, as per usual, 4231, but Couisns early injury meant Pawel came on the right and we looked better. Played higher without Kelvin. Went 442 with Polter on for Shodipo and Chery moved left. Rocket science for Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            agree ginge. also, he would be much more effective if Nedum playing as RB is worse than not having one at all. literally never runs up the wing and thus allows Pawel or the bloke in his position to steam forward as well. We need Robinson fit asap, Furlong back and at Championship level, or Kakay ready to put in a 90 min shift at RB.

harsh to blame our unfortunate situation at RB on JFH. everyone thought Robinson would be back by now
                            We literally have no problems at right back, Ned runs up fine, forces the ball forward and is solid defensively. Nedum has been solid this season at right back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                              Im not a big fan of #ShittyDippyDoo. There Ive said it.
                              He is too young to know how to conserve his energy but will deff be a big asset for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X