• Team for Brummies

Don't care who JFH picks, this is simply the side I would go with tomorrow

-----------------------Ingram------------------------

Kakay----------Hall(C)----------Lynch----------Bidwell

N'Gbakoto-------Sandro-----------Chery-------Shodipo

-------------Washington-----------Sylla--------------

Assuming all available.

Good team Mush.

I see no reason why Chery can't play central in a 4-4-2. He's versatile and talented enough to adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Good team Mush.

I see no reason why Chery can't play central in a 4-4-2. He's versatile and talented enough to adapt.
      Cheers!

Sandro is the cover for Chery in the middle. See no reason why we don't just have one CDM.....esp at home.

Comment

-------------------Smithies--------------------

Onuoha----Caulker------Lynch-------Bidwell

-----------Luongo--------Cousins-------------

Ngbakoto----------------------------Shodipo

---------------Chery---------------------------

-------------------------Sylla-------------------

Bench - Ingram, Hall, Kakay, Borysiuk, Wzaolek, Polter, Washington

Personally don't want Sandro or Henry involved anymore.

Think the reason we aren't settled or won't challenge this year, is because we don't know our best team or setup
        Last edited by West London is Rss; 23-09-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Smithies

Ned Caulker Lynch Bidwell

Sandro Borysiuk

Yeni Luongo Shopido

Polter

Press Press PRESS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Think the reason we aren't settled or won't challenge this year, is because we don't know our best team or setup
            Can't disagree at all on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Can't disagree at all on this.
              The seasons we've done well and other teams have done well, is when you know what the team sheet is going to look like before the game, every game.

Look at the year we went up the first time - We all knew what the back four was going to be, we all knew Faurlin and Derry were gonna be our centre mids and we all knew Helguson was going to start up top.

Comment

Why do people still want to just play 1 up front? Especially at home for Christ sake!

I don't care what formation we play as long as we go 2 up front! Attack is the best form of defence after all. I'd rather be watching 4-3 wins than bloody 0-0 draws or 0-1 defeats!

You R'rs!

Comment

Ingram

Kakay lynch hall bidwell

Sandro

Luongo/cousins chery shodipo

Polter sylla

We gotta start playing with 2 strikers imo and dropping a holding player for an extra forward is the best option

Comment

Assuming all available.
                    Mush for manager! I'd have that, but Cousins for Chery, because I don't think Chery can do the defensive graft required of a CM in 442.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                      Why do people still want to just play 1 up front? Especially at home for Christ sake!

I don't care what formation we play as long as we go 2 up front! Attack is the best form of defence after all. I'd rather be watching 4-3 wins than bloody 0-0 draws or 0-1 defeats!

You R'rs!
                      The formation thing is a load of bollarks IMO - 1 up front makes absolutely no difference. We've won games this season with 1 up front and there are bigger and better clubs than us that use the formation, play at home, and smash teams. 2 up front is a myth IMO. We won the league in 2011 playing 1 up front.

It's about intensity, pressing, getting the ball wide and service to the front men.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        The formation thing is a load of bollarks IMO - 1 up front makes absolutely no difference. We've won games this season with 1 up front and there are bigger and better clubs than us that use the formation, play at home, and smash teams. 2 up front is a myth IMO. We won the league in 2011 playing 1 up front.

It's about intensity, pressing, getting the ball wide and service to the front men.
                        Exactly this - Spent all preseason banging on about intensity and a pressing game. Time to implement it.

Comment

Assuming all available.

I like that, moving into a diamond in midfield when going forward, sandro as cover leaving chery to roam higher up

Comment

So we spend summer bringing in all these new younger centre mids, to play a young side and develop them; 8 games in and people start calling for Sandro to come back... A bloke who doesn't want to be here, is nickin a livin off us, trains when he wants, and can only last 60 minutes... The future is not Sandro!

I give up!!

Comment

To be frank I can't work out the best side from what I've seen because I've seen inconsistency. From players playing next to a different player every game to a pressing game that works well to a pressing game that isn't a pressing game...

All I know is that if we want to win I believe we need experience and energy in the middle of the park and for me that's Sandro and Cousins. Sylla looks hard working, good in the air and quite good but not sure we can have him and Polter on the pitch together. Chery for me used to be first name on the team sheet but now I'm not so sure.

We seriously lack good wingers. Defence looks decent on paper....

Comment

Working...
                              X