Osman Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osman Kakay

We are very quick on here to slate our players and rightly claim that the mercenaries should be long gone so how about some praise for Osman Kakay who in my opinion had a very good game at right back on Wednesday.He looked quick and you would not have believed that that was only his 2nd first team appearance.Been with the club since he was 6.Early days I know but looked very promising.

Was OK. Ready for championship? Not sure.

Comment

Thought he had an excellent game.
      Great to see one of our youngsters play so well agains prem opposition. It was a big plus.

Comment

Ahead of Darnell Furlong?

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
          Ahead of Darnell Furlong?
          I think the club has big plans for furlong, they've been pretty shrewd about his loans so far to best help him. When he played those few games for us in the prem it got to him, maybe it knocked his confidence a bit as it was too much too soon at the wrong time. Last season he dropped down 2 leagues and he did pretty well there under a less intense environment which resulted in him being loaned to imo, the best kind of club for him, a mid tabled/possible play off contender team which has a history of producing good players. He's done okay there so far and imo will only get better there as he finds his feet but i can see him being our new RB next season which i guess is why we didn't sign another RB this season

Comment

Needs to work on tracking his runners as at fault for at least one of the goals but overall had a good game. Great potential and hope to see more of him.

Comment

i thought he had an excellent game didn't look out of place at all.

Comment

Full backs were pony . Sunderland done us on the wings especially the black fella with the blonde hair do for them . How comes we can see it coming but Jimmy can't ? Showed some fine fettle last night in stages, closing down early and winning tackles . They get the Woodward and we crumble , Sunderland are a pony outfit and if we wanted it enough would've been a good awayday v the saints
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Full backs were pony . Sunderland done us on the wings especially the black fella with the blonde hair do for them . How comes we can see it coming but Jimmy can't ?
                  Left back got roasted 2nd half as Moyes concentrated the attack down that flank. Inexperience against a quality winger was a real factor in Sunderland's comeback.

Thought other than that both were ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X