No announcement yet.

MOTM - QPR v Sunderland (LC Round 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several good displays but Lynch didn't put a foot wrong and showed leadership. Him and Caulker looked good together. They could go on to form an excellent partnership IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Several good displays but Lynch didn't put a foot wrong and showed leadership. Him and Caulker looked good together. They could go on to form an excellent partnership IMO.
      I'd love to see these two starting as the regular pairing away from home and rotating alongside Hall more often at home when (in theory) we should be less under the cosh and he can get game time.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Is MOM the right term? POTS maybe? (Pick of the $hit) "###X...he was POTS tonight!"

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Is MOM the right term? POTS maybe? (Pick of the $hit) "###X...he was POTS tonight!"
          Absolutely classic post!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            He's is their record signing I believe
            yeah, £10 or £13M I believe. stupid of anyone to expect our youngster to mug N'Dong off on Weds night. all in all he did himself proud for the most part
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
            X