Take a bow, Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Nasser makes the same points every day, just in a differently worded 10 paragraphs that surely no-one can be a3sed to read.
    Yeah but then the people arguing against him are doing exactly the same, making the same points over and over, just not in as much detail as Nasser
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Nasser makes the same points every day, just in a differently worded 10 paragraphs that surely no-one can be a3sed to read.
      If you can't be a3sed to read it, how do you know it's the same point?

I'm not forcing you to care, and if you have to resort to calling me a muppet, that's fine, but know that my posts aren't going away any time soon and I hope yours don't either because I do enjoy reading them myself.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think CW was a total waste of money, always have done, and I agree with Naz: he looks inept as a striker.

But Naz's critics are also correct: we need to service our front men more effectively. In other words both problems need addressing.

Comment

Working...
        X