Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve McClaren Coming In To Help JFH OUT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Please God.
    :D

Comment

If this is true then they could be bringing him in to oversee the squad and jfh's way of doing things to get Mclarens view on giving jfh a new contract and or with the proviso that Mclaren would then know the side wrll enough to step up and take over already knowing what might get the side winning and playing better.

Comment

If this is true then expect Hasslebaink to last 2 more games, McClaren to take control for 4 games then we appoint a manager from Leauge 1

Comment

Could be a good solution/compromise

Comment

I like MCClown, done a good job coaching the boys under leatherface. Will do a good job for us once Jimmy gets the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Make him the manager.
              This seriously is not genuine post 77?????????????

Comment

Yeah not sure he should be our manager at any point or never.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                  Some of the best football I have seen for a long time when he supported Redknapp
                  Total rubbish this and bemused why people keep saying this. The football under him and Harry was terrible we just kept clean sheets and won one nil.

Why do people say it was entertaining???

Comment

Mc claren had easy games for the most part while here got the results tho , but don't hide from it the football was dull borderline dross he is no Messiah .
                    The sun says is it leaving LFs position in doubt it makes you wonder is history repeating it's self has somebody else got Tony's ear ? If true he's probably better qualified to be DOF than Les

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Total rubbish this and bemused why people keep saying this. The football under him and Harry was terrible we just kept clean sheets and won one nil.

Why do people say it was entertaining???
                      Should have read your post first Westy would have saved me the job of repeating it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Mc claren had easy games for the most part while here got the results tho , but don't hide from it the football was dull borderline dross he is no Messiah .
                        The sun says is it leaving LFs position in doubt it makes you wonder is history repeating it's self has somebody else got Tony's ear ? If true he's probably better qualified to be DOF than Les
                        That someone else is called the internet. The intenret fires our bosses more frequently than alan sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Isnt this what happened with Ramsey just before he left?
                          Pretty much, yeah

Comment

Is this the same man who spent £70m and got the toons relegated?

Comment

I may be totally bonkers but I would take Steve Mclaren... Has an affiliation with the club from his time before and the players loved his training methods.

Maybe a club of our size is what he needs to do his best work.

Comment

Mclaren in to help JFH, and he already has so many coaches, that tells me they have it wrong, smacks of DOF self preservation, he can out JFH bring in Sssteve as a coach and keep his job not my fault governor, also would allow him to maybe have more say in teams affairs

Comment

Working...
                                X