On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Disappointing end to a fairly decent 60 odd minutes,unfortunately the young left back ultimately cost us the game,Sunderland targeted the young kid and once JFH removed Washington who had bailed the kid out on numerous occassions he was left exposed.
    Now if JFH drops Sandro Saturday for Henry he would deserve the sack for that alone,Sandro and Cousins looked a good pairing for a lot of the game.

El kayati looked hopeless and is out of his depth, Washington is borderline at this level.

Feel at 1-0 we should have gone all out for another but JFH was slow to react to change the tempo.

I am not one to want new managers all the time but feel JFH is out of his depth.
    Sunderland were there for the taking and we blew it.

No petrasso tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      The bottom line.

Comment

Disappointing end to a fairly decent 60 odd minutes,unfortunately the young left back ultimately cost us the game,Sunderland targeted the young kid and once JFH removed Washington who had bailed the kid out on numerous occassions he was left exposed.
        Now if JFH drops Sandro Saturday for Henry he would deserve the sack for that alone,Sandro and Cousins looked a good pairing for a lot of the game.

El kayati looked hopeless and is out of his depth, Washington is borderline at this level.

Feel at 1-0 we should have gone all out for another but JFH was slow to react to change the tempo.

I am not one to want new managers all the time but feel JFH is out of his depth.
        fair summary..i thought that the other youngster Kakay had a superb game ..we lacked the belief that we could go on and win...strange substitutions ..washington was better in 2nd half and el Kayati just got worse the longer he was on the pitch....still all in all a vast improvement on the last 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          fair summary..i thought that the other youngster Kakay had a superb game ..we lacked the belief that we could go on and win...strange substitutions ..washington was better in 2nd half and el Kayati just got worse the longer he was on the pitch....still all in all a vast improvement on the last 2 games
          Kakay looked good I thought. The other lad looked a bit out of his depth bless him, well out of position for their first.

Decent post by OP can't disagree with much at all.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            The bottom line.
            This with ####ing bells on, when he went one up top we sank deeper and deeper and it was so bloody obvious it was gonna end one way. Yet more shocking "management" from Jimmy the goon. Left me utterly fuming

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              No petrasso tonight?
              Nope I have no clue what he has done to never get a game. Must be injured as not even playing under 23's. That or he ran over JFH's cat or something. Even Sandro is starting so has to be injured.

Comment

I agree with you.

I've given El kayati a chance, but now I've had enough. He is a League One player at best, and he can't take corners?

We give them to much space in the middle and well done to the youngsters, they tried hard.

If we get a chance to shoot, just do it.

Comment

Working...
                X