Will that Formation work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Thought we played well and done everything we have lacked last four games. amazing how people see what they want to see
    didnt listen to the game but if they give their all and had a right go then thats all you can ask. a good performance and a win on saturday will hopefully give us all a lift
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      No doubt, West. I enjoyed much of it. But still lost a game we should and could have won. Diabolical subs. And inconsistent tactics. The success of the middle two is an indictment of Jimmy. We now have a RB. But watch Nervous take his place Saturday. Still haven't scored in open play..... Washington was my motm.
      We now have a right back? Are you serious? Didn't do to bad getting forward but defensively, all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        We now have a right back? Are you serious? Didn't do to bad getting forward but defensively, all over the place.
        Thought Kakay had a good game. More shaky defensively than offensive, sure, but looked tidy and gave us more options going forward than Ned does. I'd play him Saturday. Considering the useless Pole (I don't know his name) was in front of him he had little coverage.

Comment

---------------Smithies

Ned-----Caulker-----Hall----Bidwell

------Cousins----------Luongo

----------------Chery

Yeni-----------Polter---------Powel

For Brum ? He aint gonna play Sandro. Id give up if its Henry

Comment

Worked very hard. Washington was a stand out in that regard. Two players never turned up, mind. But lost.
            He always works hard to be fair but you seem to be making a massive thing of it whilst slating a decent performance by the Polish lad.

Comment

What formation did we play? I was knackered and didnt go but judging by peoples enthusiasm we played good. Does kakay have the potential to be a first teamer?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                What formation did we play? I was knackered and didnt go but judging by peoples enthusiasm we played good. Does kakay have the potential to be a first teamer?
                Kakay was fantastic, he's got pace, energy, a great tackle on him and wins a lot in the air. You could possibly drop him into the first team from now till the end of the season and he might hold his own, but I'd rather give him semi-regular appearances at rb.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Problem is, JFH has brought players in to fit his 4-2-3-1 formation

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Problem is, JFH has brought players in to fit his 4-2-3-1 formation
                    We played a fluid 4231 today. The main difference between today and other recent matches was the fluidity up top. It meant that we switched easily between 4231 and 442. Defensively I was amazed by the positional fluidity. Kakay or Caulker would run forward and even Nasser - as poor as he was - would come back to cover.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      He always works hard to be fair but you seem to be making a massive thing of it whilst slating a decent performance by the Polish lad.
                      More to it than just hard work last night. Happy to give the Polish lad the benefit of the doubt, but I thought him ineffective last night. Was blowing very hard mid way through the first half, so there's a issue with his fitness.

Comment

We could win on saturday if we played our best players but we won't. On form should be no Ned, Hall, Henry or Poulter.

Comment

Formation we started with last night should be how we go forward in the Championship as we actually have the players to suit it.

Problem is when Chery starts on Saturday, JFH will go back to 4-5-1 to accommodate him in his "preferred role".

Personally I'd put Chery in for El Khayati and play 4 across the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Formation we started with last night should be how we go forward in the Championship as we actually have the players to suit it.

Problem is when Chery starts on Saturday, JFH will go back to 4-5-1 to accommodate him in his "preferred role".

Personally I'd put Chery in for El Khayati and play 4 across the middle.
                            I would also do this, it looked like NEK was playing in the Chery role, behind the front two

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Tosspot of a player. #### showpony
                              Hasn't got the ability to be a show pony. Adel was a show pony and Nasser is not fit enough to lick the mud of Adel's boots.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

More to it than just hard work last night. Happy to give the Polish lad the benefit of the doubt, but I thought him ineffective last night. Was blowing very hard mid way through the first half, so there's a issue with his fitness.
                                Fair enough, we can agree on CW at least. He played well.

Comment

Working...
                                X