Will that Formation work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    Just out of interest,as I didn't listen to the game,who were the 2 players that didn't turn up?
    For me el Kayati and Washington both missed chances they should have scored. Cousins poor for 70mins then came to life

Comment

Fair enough Westy. Seen the 2nd goal and keeper at fault for palming back into play?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Fair enough Westy. Seen the 2nd goal and keeper at fault for palming back into play?
        That was my take mate but only seen it live so might be bring harsh

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Agree El Kay is a total bottle job and Washington not up to it but puts shift in. But tonight we kept ball moved it about put crosses in the box and had shots. Marked improvement on last few games
          No doubt, West. I enjoyed much of it. But still lost a game we should and could have won. Diabolical subs. And inconsistent tactics. The success of the middle two is an indictment of Jimmy. We now have a RB. But watch Nervous take his place Saturday. Still haven't scored in open play..... Washington was my motm.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            Just out of interest,as I didn't listen to the game,who were the 2 players that didn't turn up?
            Nasser and the Polish winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Strangely enough it kinda worked in spite of Jimny for 65 mins. Was enjoyable. But then the plank f acked it up. As usual.
              Oh ok, so everything we do right is in spite of Jimmy. Unbelievable and what a joke of an attitude to have regarding the situation. Manager did well, great tactics to surprise them, made it difficult for them by playing players who hassled in the middle and didn't give them space. In the second half, we lost out because they made 3 subs that changed it for them, simple as that. Nothing JFH could have done. Washington was limited support to Niko all night in defense and when luongo replaced him, he got unlucky that Niko's inexperience pushed him into the middle and was attacked from wide. It happens, we get over it, but all you do is moan, moan, moan and then you have the idea to say that "its because you care so much".
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                because they made 3 subs that changed it for them,
                Naz.... that's what decent managers are supposed to do.

This was a weak Sunderland, not Barcelona.

Comment

Nas, Not sure you can claim great tactics as we lost the match.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Oh ok, so everything we do right is in spite of Jimmy. Unbelievable and what a joke of an attitude to have regarding the situation. Manager did well, great tactics to surprise them, made it difficult for them by playing players who hassled in the middle and didn't give them space. In the second half, we lost out because they made 3 subs that changed it for them, simple as that. Nothing JFH could have done. Washington was limited support to Niko all night in defense and when luongo replaced him, he got unlucky that Niko's inexperience pushed him into the middle and was attacked from wide. It happens, we get over it, but all you do is moan, moan, moan and then you have the idea to say that "its because you care so much".
                    Your last sentence can't apply to me. I never make such a spurious claim. Really not interested in conversing with you tbh. If you stopped checking stats and playing online games whilst hanging out of Jimmy, you might learn something from watching the game......

Comment

Whether it was a improved performance or not we lost against a poor premier league team and looking at the league position this would have been our best chance of a bit of a run and we blew it.

Comment

Header Washignton missed was unforgivable not even on target. That's why I don't take to much notice of the not scored open play as we have chances like the header were just wasteful and don't take them

El Kayati first half should have scored too

Comment

Has JFH adopted El Khayati? Always seems to get a game of some sort

Comment

Has JFH adopted El Khayati? Always seems to get a game of some sort
                            Awful player I gave him chance but he's bench player at best. Never seen player pullout of challenges as much as he does

Comment

Tosspot of a player. #### showpony

Comment

I will ask the question again. Has he done enough to get another contract?
                                Beeding obvious answer to that question is NO at this moment in time,his contact is up in December, unless results improve in the next month I doubt it will even be an issue

Comment

Working...
                                X