Proof positive the clueless clown can't do the job,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    But he still did what the punters wanted FFS why can't they give the fella a pat on the back for trying and wait for Saturday , got to make sense to see if it lasts than wasting more time looking to make changes cos I can tell you now Mcclaren will soon have them on his back if he becomes manager , but as dof I don't know
    He's getting pelters and rightly so as it shows the team and the tactics he's been picking all season isn't good enough.

'Praising' him for listening to the fans and making changes?? How about the ####er gets it right first time?

Comment

Everyone can see NEK is poor, and was poor again last night, yet JFH leaves him on... I'm still trying to think of a reason why...

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Seems he does read the message boards hence the podcast you lot have been asking for changes you got them from what I hear , the team played better from what I hear so why knock him for trying to give the changes you posters wanted
        Yes dogs, he did change it and as a result we did play a lot better, until he went back to one up front then we reverted to the usual dross ball and inevitably went from a winning position to a losing one.

Also, had this not been a cup game do you think he'd have made all these changes? I highly doubt it.

Comment

The problem is he can only have his teams play one way. He changed it in the first half, basically either because the fans were insisting or he was told to do (Les?). Then what does he do in the second half, revert to type.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Yes dogs, he did change it and as a result we did play a lot better, until he went back to one up front then we reverted to the usual dross ball and inevitably went from a winning position to a losing one.

Also, had this not been a cup game do you think he'd have made all these changes? I highly doubt it.
            Take your word for that not being there

Comment

Nasser is an impact sub and that's it. Good player to come on late and skip around tiring defenders, but consistently fails to perform when he plays whole matches. Cost about £500K and that's decent value for what he's capable of. Sandro situation is totally puzzling. Can't be because he's overpaid and not wanted by the club because it would be easy to categorise Caulker as that too...in fact if you compare Caulker and Sandro's performances in the Prem, you'd be a lot keener to keep and play Sandro than Caulker. Get the feeling that flexibility isn't a JFH asset.

Comment

Working...
              X