No announcement yet.

Proof positive the clueless clown can't do the job,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally thought we started with a 4-2-3-1 formation with Washington on the left of the three with Nasser in the middle and Pawel on right behind Sylla. He played narrower than a natural winger.

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
      Personally thought we started with a 4-2-3-1 formation with Washington on the left of the three with Nasser in the middle and Pawel on right behind Sylla. He played narrower than a natural winger.
      Yes. But with Conor sometimes pushing up to 442 and dropping back to the usual.

Comment

jfh is clueless the game was there to be won , the guy with the silly barnet was there main threat , why not bring on ned and put him there

Comment

Moyes had the nous to know our weakness was at full back and changed team and formation. Poor kid was in laa laa land. Washington sorry mate you have had enough chances goodbye. Nasser good at crossing when not being greedy powderpuff tackling.
          If Henry plays instead of Sandro then will sincerly doubt JFH. Like the giraffe won the ball in the air and good first touch. We could have won that game with better substitutions but the wrong people went off.
          P.S. Cousins pull your bloody finger out we know you are capable of better.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Moyes had the nous to know our weakness was at full back and changed team and formation. Poor kid was in laa laa land. Washington sorry mate you have had enough chances goodbye. Nasser good at crossing when not being greedy powderpuff tackling.
            If Henry plays instead of Sandro then will sincerly doubt JFH. Like the giraffe won the ball in the air and good first touch. We could have won that game with better substitutions but the wrong people went off.
            P.S. Cousins pull your bloody finger out we know you are capable of better.
            I think this is basically the gist of what tonight showed, albeit I think the only sub that should have been made that wasn't was taking Nasser off. His delivery in open play is alright and some of his free kicks were really good, but he does need to start getting involved more in the challenge and he shouldn't start to be honest, because he lacks the fitness to do so. Cousins 100% can do better, we've seen it. He needs to be more calm under pressure and he'll be fine. Right now he makes too many mistakes in our half and we can't be carrying that sort of error.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Washington spent a lot of time covering for the young full back who had a bit of a mare, taking him off exposed the kid and and cost us the game
              Said it before on here after going to huddersfield, although i got a season ticket i aint driving 160 mile round trip to leave totally fed up with a manger who i really didn't want and still don't want. if we as fans were coming away with seeing more positives in defeat than the same old dross served up and player selection and position of them id be a bit more tolerant. i will give him 1 thing at least he's tried a few of the youngsters out when he can, other than that id give him less than the uk scores in eurovision which at present is more entertaining than watching the Rs.

Also if by what most on here say 1 up they were there for the taking and he blew it by changing shape to one that gets us beat each week I'm not in the least bit surprised. On a positive note the 1st round of get thumped by Fulham should see the back of the clown and another hopeless Les act turn up for a few months.

Comment

Still at least Henry will come back in saturday and show Sandro what our midfielders are meant to do.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Still at least Henry will come back in saturday and show Sandro what our midfielders are meant to do.
                  If JFH reads this forum (which I doubt) he will think you meant that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    Sadly Ed he's that predictable its whats going to happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                      Seems he does read the message boards hence the podcast you lot have been asking for changes you got them from what I hear , the team played better from what I hear so why knock him for trying to give the changes you posters wanted

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Seems he does read the message boards hence the podcast you lot have been asking for changes you got them from what I hear , the team played better from what I hear so why knock him for trying to give the changes you posters wanted
                        A very good point but unfortunately the pitchforks are out.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Its the media team that checks in on the various message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            He started off with 4-4-2. We were doing fine, having a good first half, in control of the game and deservedly took the lead. Then JFH sabotages everything by reverting back to type with 4-5-1. Why he did that I've no idea? But immediately and inevitably our game suffers, Moyes makes an inspired triple substitution and before we know it we've gone from 1-0 up to 2-1 down. By the end Ndong was running rings around us. The manager lost us this game IMO. As for Sandro, it's an absolute mystery why he picks Henry over him in the league. The two games he's featured in the cup he's been one of our best players, so why keep ignoring him? Makes no sense whatsoever. Washington did well up front with Sylla first half, then he moves him to LM and he's completely anonymous. Again, why??

Sunderland were low on confidence going into the game and were there for the taking. All we did was give them their confidence back, just like we did to Blackburn, Preston and Huddersfield.
                            Spot on mate - Good performance but JFH lost us the game with his changes IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Its the media team that checks in on the various message boards.
                              But he still did what the punters wanted FFS why can't they give the fella a pat on the back for trying and wait for Saturday , got to make sense to see if it lasts than wasting more time looking to make changes cos I can tell you now Mcclaren will soon have them on his back if he becomes manager , but as dof I don't know

Comment

And leaving Nasser on was a big mistake. They guy is pony.

couldn't agree more

Comment

Working...
                                X