Proof positive the clueless clown can't do the job,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof positive the clueless clown can't do the job,,,,,

Proving he's a plank by having played Kelvin since the window closed, not Cousins and Sandro. What formation was he playing? It was variously 4222; 433; sometimes 442; and, as ever, 4231, with the woeful Nasser in the hole and the heroic Washington playing LW, RW, up front, and fitting in at LB. To top it off Jimmy's subs seriously unbalanced the side. Polter shouldn't have come on and putting Luongo on RW instead of Washington helped give them their winner. Most evident table 65 mins of the season, mind. In spite of Jimmy, not because of him. Someone else could take this team on. Not Jimmy.

Disagree with all of this from top to bottom
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Disagree with all of this from top to bottom
      You would. I'd think i was wrong if you didn't.

Comment

Did not go tonight so cannot comment on the game but will ask the question. Why is Sandro not playing or even captaining the side!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Did not go tonight so cannot comment on the game but will ask the question. Why is Sandro not playing or even captaining the side!
          Because he's half decent.

Comment

Then why are the people paying Sandro's wages asking why an asset is being left to rot?

Comment

Jfh totally lost us that. Conor having to revert to lb to support the young kid as they were skinning him tima and time again. And then he takes conor off for Luongo who played more central leaving the poor kid on his todd marking two. And leaving Nasser on was a big mistake. They guy is pony. I am fu@king fuming.

Comment

Played 2 up top looked at least half threating all game. What does Jimmy the tactical genius do? Pull a striker and revert to form. Unsurprisingly we sit deeper and concede immediately. I'm sick of this game, I'm sick of this club and I'm sick of this negative manger #jimmyout

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Jfh totally lost us that. Conor having to revert to lb to support the young kid as they were skinning him tima and time again. And then he takes conor off for Luongo who played more central leaving the poor kid on his todd marking two. And leaving Nasser on was a big mistake. They guy is pony. I am fu@king fuming.
                  This.

Comment

A bit more entertainment but he really is clueless. And for nasser kept on for 90 mins, staggering. Woeful.

Comment

Adopted El Khayati?

Comment

I fail to see how two career football men in jfh and Oldfield can't see the mistakes that most of the fans can see. Or maybe they are just ignorant.
                        Thought Sandro was immense tonight. Jfh needs to put his stupid pride aside and play him for the sake of the team.
                        Last edited by qprjeff1882; 21-09-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Was the last round but waited till tonight to play again.

Comment

Just back

He started off with 4-4-2. We were doing fine, having a good first half, in control of the game and deservedly took the lead. Then JFH sabotages everything by reverting back to type with 4-5-1. Why he did that I've no idea? But immediately and inevitably our game suffers, Moyes makes an inspired triple substitution and before we know it we've gone from 1-0 up to 2-1 down. By the end Ndong was running rings around us. The manager lost us this game IMO. As for Sandro, it's an absolute mystery why he picks Henry over him in the league. The two games he's featured in the cup he's been one of our best players, so why keep ignoring him? Makes no sense whatsoever. Washington did well up front with Sylla first half, then he moves him to LM and he's completely anonymous. Again, why??

Sunderland were low on confidence going into the game and were there for the taking. All we did was give them their confidence back, just like we did to Blackburn, Preston and Huddersfield.

Comment

Washington spent a lot of time covering for the young full back who had a bit of a mare, taking him off exposed the kid and and cost us the game

Comment

Working...
                              X