Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Sandro playing league matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariel, Luongo and Cousins seem to have the midfield sorted, but i'd much rather see Sandro as 4th choice than Karl Henry who is in fact poo.

Comment

There must be some sort of playing clause in his contract like rob green had

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
        Surely it is up to Ferdinand to issue a statement about why Sandro is not playing League games thus stopping all the speculation.
        Why's that then?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Seriously, I can't believe people are still banging on about Sandro..

I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES DOES A BLOKE NEED TO MUG YOU OFF before you realize he's a wrong'un?
          Show of hands, how many of you lot still remember the guy is such an idiot, 1 of the 10,000 injury spells on the sidelines was because he INJURED HIMSELF FROM A KNEE SLIDE, CELEBRATING A GOAL IN TRAINING!!!!
          http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/ha...g-best-tweets/

not even mentioning all the other bits about this guy.
          fans and their short attention spans... i tell you.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
            Surely it is up to Ferdinand to issue a statement about why Sandro is not playing League games thus stopping all the speculation.
            Don't think it is, Green didn't get a statement nor did Yun or any of the others who didn't play much. If they did start statements I'd wanna hear about Robinson and Petrasso first.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Don't think it is, Green didn't get a statement nor did Yun or any of the others who didn't play much. If they did start statements I'd wanna hear about Robinson and Petrasso first.
              Check the Robinson thread mate, Kev posted up a link with an update about him.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah i posted it in here in reply to him Ginge but a mod moved it cos this is a Sandro thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Yeah i posted it in here in reply to him Ginge but a mod moved it cos this is a Sandro thread.
                  Ah fair play mate
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Director of football? He's in charge

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      Seriously, I can't believe people are still banging on about Sandro..

I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES DOES A BLOKE NEED TO MUG YOU OFF before you realize he's a wrong'un?
                      Show of hands, how many of you lot still remember the guy is such an idiot, 1 of the 10,000 injury spells on the sidelines was because he INJURED HIMSELF FROM A KNEE SLIDE, CELEBRATING A GOAL IN TRAINING!!!!
                      http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/ha...g-best-tweets/

not even mentioning all the other bits about this guy.
                      fans and their short attention spans... i tell you.
                      If he's going to perform better than our current central midfielders, then he should play. Sod all this rubbish you go on about, I want points!! I don't turn up to watch a team because they deserve to be there and it's the "right team", "love their mum" "last to leave training".....I want performances and points. I want to see my team win and don't care how we get there or who helps us do that.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        If he's going to perform better than our current central midfielders, then he should play. Sod all this rubbish you go on about, I want points!! I don't turn up to watch a team because they deserve to be there and it's the "right team", "love their mum" "last to leave training".....I want performances and points. I want to see my team win and don't care how we get there or who helps us do that.
                        Strange how a lot of the time, the opposite was said when Phillips and Fer were playing, even though they were clearly the best option in the positions.

And to be honest, Sandro doesn't perform better than our current centre midfielders, Luongo is a better footballer and Ariel doesn't just stand in the middle waiting for players to run past him.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Strange how a lot of the time, the opposite was said when Phillips and Fer were playing, even though they were clearly the best option in the positions.

And to be honest, Sandro doesn't perform better than our current centre midfielders, Luongo is a better footballer and Ariel doesn't just stand in the middle waiting for players to run past him.
                          Well Fer and Phillips were played pretty regularly.....although Fer been put up front was a bit unfair on him. Sandro has been injured mostly for us but he has played well in the last 2 cup matches, appears to be fit, so deserves a chance. If we had real quality in central mid, I;d agree to leave him out but beggars can't be choosers!

Comment

Sandro could be given the opportunity to move to China in the new year.

Intermediaries acting on behalf of Chinese Super League clubs have contacted QPR about a possible deal for the Brazilian midfielder ahead of the January transfer window.

The club are desperate to offload Sandro, whose contract at Loftus Road expires next summer.

With no sign of interest among European clubs, he could be given the chance to try his luck in the Far East rather than see out the final months of his current contract.

The Chinese transfer window opens on 1 January and will be open until the end of February.

Comment

Working...
                            X