Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Sandro playing league matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFH has clearly stated Sandro is currently behind Henry in the pecking order / current form.

He's repeated that twice now - once on the club podcast and again on the QPR podcast.

It would appear that he's stubbornly using the fact that Sandro says he wanted to leave for PL football, yet ignoring the fact that he's in good form, by far our best player in his position, and whenever he's selected always gives his all to the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      I thought he was quite lazy tonight and strolled round a lot. When he actually put a bit of effort in you could tell he was miles better then anyone else.
      Absolutely. Spent so long in the centre circle and was ball watching for their first goal. He's a good player, dangerous from set pieces and when he starts working, he's a solid defensive midfielder. But JFH made it clear the reasons for him not playing and I agree 100% with those reasons.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
        Because he's on league appearance money I would imagine...... and he doesn't want to play in the fizzy pop anyways.

Fair play to the bloke TBH.

Imagine being given multiple bags of sand per week to walk around your house/mansion in your undies.... and have the odd Sherman over the latest xhamster upload......

Comment

This must be quite a dilemma for Jimmy FH. What about the midfielders he has bought? They want to be here while Sandro can`t get out of the soon enough?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            This must be quite a dilemma for Jimmy FH. What about the midfielders he has bought? They want to be here while Sandro can`t get out of the soon enough?
            they can watch n learn

Comment

That`s true, LoftusRoadLad.
              Last edited by Shania; 22-09-2016, 12:04 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Regards to why he isnt playing Sandro...

I expect for the team ethic and morale. Remember the days of Cisse, Diakite, Cesar, Taarabt, Samba, Park, Granero etc. All on a mega wage. So you have those people on the one side of the dressing room & on the other you have Hill, Mackie, Derry, Gabbidon, Bothroyd, Faurlin. Who I'd assume wont be paying half the wages of those I previously mentioned.

So then come to our current issue, Sandro, one of our last big earners (I expect Ned & Caulker earn quite a bit still). He is saying he wants to leave. He's too good for QPR, the championship.. etc etc etc. Probably putting in half the effort in training to keep himself fit enough to play a full 90mins. So now we've gone on a bad run of games. Would you pick that guy over somebody is willing to train hard and is inline with the rest of the squads wage structure? I wouldn't. JFH in my eyes is showing loyalty to his players and not those who don't want to be at Rangers, nor one who is able to complete 90mins of football. Notice last night both goals scored by Sunderland could be seen as Sandro's fault. Somebody got tired after the 60minute mark!
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Hasselbaink suggests Sandro could keep QPR place

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink says there is a chance Sandro could keep his place in the QPR starting line-up: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...gives-response

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

I expect for the team ethic and morale. Remember the days of Cisse, Diakite, Cesar, Taarabt, Samba, Park, Granero etc. All on a mega wage. So you have those people on the one side of the dressing room & on the other you have Hill, Mackie, Derry, Gabbidon, Bothroyd, Faurlin. Who I'd assume wont be paying half the wages of those I previously mentioned.

So then come to our current issue, Sandro, one of our last big earners (I expect Ned & Caulker earn quite a bit still). He is saying he wants to leave. He's too good for QPR, the championship.. etc etc etc. Probably putting in half the effort in training to keep himself fit enough to play a full 90mins. So now we've gone on a bad run of games. Would you pick that guy over somebody is willing to train hard and is inline with the rest of the squads wage structure? I wouldn't. JFH in my eyes is showing loyalty to his players and not those who don't want to be at Rangers, nor one who is able to complete 90mins of football. Notice last night both goals scored by Sunderland could be seen as Sandro's fault. Somebody got tired after the 60minute mark!
                    Any proof of this nonsense or just your opinion.

Clearly Sandro is hated amongst his fellow players. You could see that in his goal celebrations both last night and Rochdale game. Hated player.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

I think some of our young midfielders like Cousins, Luongo & Borysiuk would be excited about playing beside someone of Sandros stature regardless of how much he earns.

Comment

Regardless of whether Sandro should be a starter or not (personally think he should) I quite like the fact he's been made to work his way into the team.

Comment

Jimmy knows his job is on the line.. Desperate times call for desperate measures, hence why he'll start Sandro on Saturday. A bloke that wants to leave and seemingly trains when he wants according to David Mc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink says there is a chance Sandro could keep his place in the QPR starting line-up: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...gives-response
                            Man says there's a possibility he will injest oxygen in order to continue to breathe......

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Any proof of this nonsense or just your opinion.

Clearly Sandro is hated amongst his fellow players. You could see that in his goal celebrations both last night and Rochdale game. Hated player.
                              Only once has he started over 20 games in a single season for an English club. https://www.whoscored.com/Players/68890/History/Sandro. I'm pretty sure in most of those games, he's been subbed before the end of 90minutes, at least with us he has.

As for being "hated"... didnt say he was hated by his other players, but a manager's job is to keep squad harmony something Hughes and Redknapp couldnt do due to the difference in effort and wages being paid.

Dont get me wrong, if compared sandro vs every other midfielder we have over the first 45minutes. He wins hands down. But I'm saying, that it could be likely JFH isn't picking sandro based on reasons I've already mention and some of which he himself has mentioned.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

To answer the OP, that would be down to me.....

Comment

Working...
                                X