Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Sandro playing league matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
    He hasn't been fit enough to play, so he hasn't been playing

It's as simple as that
    Absolute rubbish

Comment

It's as simple as that
      How do you know that?

Comment

I thought he was quite lazy tonight and strolled round a lot. When he actually put a bit of effort in you could tell he was miles better then anyone else.

Comment

At least when Jimmy is eventually sacked he will have made a lifelong friend in carol Henry

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            At least when Jimmy is eventually sacked he will have made a lifelong friend in carol Henry
            Along with all the managers before him.

Comment

It's as simple as that
              Nonsense - he's been selected for last 2 Carling cup games and has shown he has issues with fitness.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                I thought he was quite lazy tonight and strolled round a lot. When he actually put a bit of effort in you could tell he was miles better then anyone else.
                You could clearly see he was on another level to everyone on that pitch.

If we're paying his wages, play him. I don't see him refuse to play, anyone else seen it?

Comment

our 2nd top scorer...

Comment

He'll now be wrapped in cotton wool until January 3rd game.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ah what a clown jimmy is ay.

Thing is as well, it's not as if they don't want to play him as we could get a bit of money for him in the next window, we've tried that the last 3 windows and no one farkin wants him.

Comment

Because he's on league appearance money I would imagine...... and he doesn't want to play in the fizzy pop anyways.

Fair play to the bloke TBH.

Imagine being given multiple bags of sand per week to walk around your house/mansion in your undies.... and have the odd Sherman over the latest xhamster upload......

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                          Because he's on league appearance money I would imagine...... and he doesn't want to play in the fizzy pop anyways.

Fair play to the bloke TBH.

Imagine being given multiple bags of sand per week to walk around your house/mansion in your undies.... and have the odd Sherman over the latest xhamster upload......
                          How do you know this? I've seen it posted all over the place that he doesn't want to play for us but all I've seen him quoted saying is he wants to play in the Premier League, whoppie do so do all our ####ing players.

Bloke is contracted to Qpr. Clearly our best player and IMO has always given 100% every time he's been selected. So put him in the ####ing team.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Nonsense - he's been selected for last 2 Carling cup games and has shown he has issues with fitness.
                            Assume you meant no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley
                              JFH has clearly stated Sandro is currently behind Henry in the pecking order / current form.

He's repeated that twice now - once on the club podcast and again on the QPR podcast.
                              We all know he has said that but on the two occasions he has played he has been one of the best players on the pitch. Maybe JFH should revise his pecking order. Also not clear on this behind Henry, didn't he and Henry both play last season before JFH came.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                How do you know this? I've seen it posted all over the place that he doesn't want to play for us but all I've seen him quoted saying is he wants to play in the Premier League, whoppie do so do all our ####ing players.

Bloke is contracted to Qpr. Clearly our best player and IMO has always given 100% every time he's been selected. So put him in the ####ing team.
                                Erm. The hills have eyes.

Anyways. Realistically: What other explanation is there?

Comment

Working...
                                X