X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I had you down at 38 39? Rest sounds correct
    You got my waist size correct.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

It initially looked like QPR would line up in a 4-4-2 formation, but Conor Washington is on the left, Pawel Wszolek is on the right and Irissa Sylla is up front on his own in the usual 4-2-3-1 set up that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink prefers. Nasser El Khayati is operating just behind Sylla.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        You got my waist size correct.
        We need some women on here
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Excellent save by Ingram

Comment

Conor basically playing a free role all over the attacking third
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              It initially looked like QPR would line up in a 4-4-2 formation, but Conor Washington is on the left, Pawel Wszolek is on the right and Irissa Sylla is up front on his own in the usual 4-2-3-1 set up that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink prefers. Nasser El Khayati is operating just behind Sylla.
              Why the fook doesnt he stick washington behind cilla ffs instead of on the wing,grrr
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

First chance of the game goes to Sunderland and it takes a stunning stop from Matt Inrgam to keep the sides level. Duncan Watmore evades a challenge from Sandro, but Ingram pushes his low-effort wide.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Conor basically playing a free role all over the attacking third
                  More like it!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Fools first to score tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      More like it!
                      This is exactly the role he should take to be honest with his pace and energy. Playing for the second ball off of any of the attacking players
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Are we making the shite black tabbies look like barca yet?
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

So we are playing a striker in sylla that according to Himmy is reliant on crosses into the box.
                          He then puts a right footed striker on the left wing along with a left winger in the hole behind syllia.

Give me strength!!!!
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Cousins forgets how to shoot after making a run to the edge of the box. The chance breaks down after nassers curling shot is headed away

Comment

That is a position I think CW could do well in.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Many QPR fans will have hoped to see Conor Washington in the middle as part of a two-man strikeforce tonight. But Sunderland have lined up slightly unexpectedly, with two strong athletes in Jason Denayer and Didier Ngong on the right. So rather than effectively throw debutant left-back Niko Hamaleinen to the lions, Washington is having to pull out on to the flank. Not that he offers the youngster particularly good protection, but something is better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X