Sylla Washington

Comment

442 lets see if it makes a difference

Comment

God knows what this formation is.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Who's Hamal?

Glad to see Sandro play and also 2 up. Looks quite attacking fingers crossed. Not sure why Borysuik doesn't start tho.

Comment

Who's Hamal?

Glad to see Sandro play and also 2 up. Looks quite attacking fingers crossed. Not sure why Borysuik doesn't start tho.

Comment

Great line up for the cup. Get to see some youngsters, bed in a couple of new players and the return of SANDRO!
              If Jimmy fielded this team in the league then I would be happy for him to stay longer.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Who's Hamal?

Because he and sandro are basically doing the same job. Borysuik probably going to come in on the weekend.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I suppose it might not be 2 up if el k plays chery role and washington plays on the wing?

Comment

Am thinking why waste £10 and, more importantly, my time watching a reserve team? But the first team has been so s hit, maybe it's an improvement. Don't we want to progress? Why enter this s hitty cup if we aren't going to take it seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Because he and sandro are basically doing the same job. Borysuik probably going to come in on the weekend.
                      No they don't, they just play the same position. If anything Sandro and Cousins do the same job.

Can only guess Borysuik is pencilled in for the start on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Who's Hamal?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/n...but-sunderland

Comment

Sunderland: Pickford, Denayer, van Aanholt, Djilobodji, O'Shea (c), McNair, Kirchhoff, Ndong, Watmore, Gooch, Asoro

Comment

I've finally got over the huge shock that there is 3 rounds in the cup, thought it a myth. And the other huge shock that we in it, well till about 21:30 that is. Unbelievable I'm gob smacked
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

That Sunderland team is a shocker. Which means we should be able to keep the score down to 2 or 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X