Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Beat me to it

It's not a big game so unsure why some are trying to sell it that way or make something out of nothing.
    It's chance to progress to last 16 of a cup against a premiership side. We win, quarter final and then who knows. I sometimes despair of the modern football fan and modern football these days. Don't we support our team because we go through the highs and lows? We've clearly got too many cups in our cabinet and we'd rather get 3 points against Birmingham and move to upper section of the mid section of the 2nd tier of England. How bloody boring......like our football.

Comment

I think it's a big game but for the less hardcore supporters it isn't. It's still just a third round league cup game, we were never going to sell out as it's only a couple of quid cheaper than other rounds and Sunderland (a championship club awaiting correct placement) aren't a bug draw really.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        It's chance to progress to last 16 of a cup against a premiership side. We win, quarter final and then who knows. I sometimes despair of the modern football fan and modern football these days. Don't we support our team because we go through the highs and lows? We've clearly got too many cups in our cabinet and we'd rather get 3 points against Birmingham and move to upper section of the mid section of the 2nd tier of England. How bloody boring......like our football.
        Agree with that but for some reason Rangers fans don't turn up for cup games. Get through and decent away game and there will be moans of can't get a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          And what about when he spends 3 or 4 days prior to the match reiterating that he'll play a blend of youth and quality where necessary...
          youth we may have, but quality f ucked off a long time ago.

Comment

Was never gonna sell out.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
              youth we may have, but quality f ucked off a long time ago.

Actually laughed out loud ! (LOL to those under 25)...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Agree with that but for some reason Rangers fans don't turn up for cup games. Get through and decent away game and there will be moans of can't get a ticket
                I don't know about that mate, if our league form doesn't improve, fans won't get interested until the semis at least. I am a big lover of the fa cup, even in this day and age because you can't take away the history. I know we have fond memory's of the milk cup, well maybe not you west as your a youngster but I just don't think anyone cares about this comp until there is a real chance of silverware and a day back at Wembley
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Can I ask when the last sold out game actually was?
                  The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

I'm going with R Block Ells - I was really looking forward to this when I bought the tickets a few weeks back, now I'm just stressed out about it!

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                      Can I ask when the last sold out game actually was?
                      Largest attendence in recent times was Man United 2012/13

Comment

[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;1565187]I don't know about that mate, if our league form doesn't improve, fans won't get interested until the semis at least. [/QUO

I'd bet the sniff of a semi-final of any cup would pack out Loftus Road regardless of League form.

Comment

Should be around 14k...much better than playing in front of 5k or so anyway. Its funny cos fans are saving a tenner or so on the ticket but still have all the other usual expenses so financially its not all that enticing.

Comment

Wouldn't have sold out even if it was a pound a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                              Wouldn't have sold out even if it was a pound a ticket.
                              I probably would have bought an entire row so I could have a lie down

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                That pr*ck Wright-Phillips scored a couple didn't he?
                                Was that the game where the loft and R block were ribbing David seaman. Let's all do the seaman while moving their arms around in unison. ####ing hilerious, SWP was class that night.
                                Last edited by Greg1882; 20-09-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X