Not sold out tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sold out tomorrow

Even with low prices. Remember man city game in same competition when we were in league 1 was a sell out or very close to being one anyway! Not sure what else club can do. I don't blame fans at all but to me it's a signal that fans are disconnected with club/team/manager now. I mean where have all the fans gone? Or am I reading too much into it?

When the manager says that maybe he'll play the reserves that doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      When the manager says that maybe he'll play the reserves that doesn't help.
      And what about when he spends 3 or 4 days prior to the match reiterating that he'll play a blend of youth and quality where necessary...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Good point. Let's focus on Birmingham at home in a 46 game league......ridiculous how he/they prioritize things. I would love a cup run.....especially if we're targeting mid table in league this season.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          And what about when he spends 3 or 4 days prior to the match reiterating that he'll play a blend of youth and quality where necessary...
          But Nas, we all know that means it will not be our strongest team. It should be. I would prioritize this game over Birmingham in the league.

Comment

Says he'll field a strong side on the official.

Comment

Remember when we were in league 1 and played City we had been away from the PL for years and rarely had "a big game". In more recent times we've had 3 seasons in the PL so the draw of a (very poor) PL team is nowhere near as big as it was back then
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Good point. Let's focus on Birmingham at home in a 46 game league......ridiculous how he/they prioritize things. I would love a cup run.....especially if we're targeting mid table in league this season.
                If he loses to Sunderland playing the youngsters he thinks nobody will say anything. If he draws or loses to Birmingham and the game is uninspiring he is one game closer to being sacked.

Comment

Give jimmy a few years and fans will be starved of a big draw game for enough time to make them more interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Remember when we were in league 1 and played City we had been away from the PL for years and rarely had "a big game". In more recent times we've had 3 seasons in the PL so the draw of a (very poor) PL team is nowhere near as big as it was back then
                    That pr*ck Wright-Phillips scored a couple didn't he?

Comment

Yep, 2 quality goals from memory. Great first touch, ball glued to his feet, arrow like shots in the bottom corner. Different player to the one who turned out up front. We would have done better if we'd had a proper striker ie. Not pacquette

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Says he'll field a strong side on the official.
                        He says that before league games too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Beat me to it

It's not a big game so unsure why some are trying to sell it that way or make something out of nothing.

Comment

12,000 sold
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If we hadn't drawn to bottom of the table Blackburn and lost 6-0 to Newcastle, we would be nearer a 16,000 sold by now but even at £6.75 which is a great price and idea by the club, it is difficult to be up for the game, especially with travel etc to take into account. I expect crowd to be around 15k with walk ins tomorrow though.

Comment

Working...
                              X