Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long should we give Jimmy to turn things around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll pick points up but I think we'll finish lower than last season. Whether that's good enough for the stage we're at remains to be seen.

Probably for the powers that be to make that decision.

Comment

As a comparison point when we ended Ramsey's reign as manager last year, we had played 15 in the league, won 5, drawn 4 and lost 6.
      Currently we have played 8, won 3, drawn 1 and lost 4.

Comment

On course for the same then...

Comment

The only thing that will save him is results . The fans sack the managers at QPR and its looking very ominous for the clueless clown
          Wins and ONLY wins will save him.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 20-09-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Jimmy has it in him to turn it around, but the only way I see him doing that is by changing it and not being so stubborn - We shall see

Comment

I voted for December but I have no faith in the guy at all. December purely because I think majority of fans will see that as enough time and we can all get behind the new guy.

Comment

Forgetting the cup, suppose we win the next 2 even ugly then what ? Have another poll when we next lose ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Forgetting the cup, suppose we win the next 2 even ugly then what ? Have another poll when we next lose ?
                  If we win we need a poll on how lucky it was on a scale of 1-10

Comment

Does anyone think we should give him until the end of next season?

Comment

Yep, if we finish mid table this season, expect to kick on, so yes

Comment

If things don't change sharpish, no chance of him lasting the season with the amount of discontent already, which is growing by the game.

Even our board wouldn't wait until ST sales have halved to realise the effect he is having on the club. I would have thought that the general mood around the ground would have raised serious concerns by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
                          Yep, if we finish mid table this season, expect to kick on, so yes
                          How about just outside relegation zone?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            How about just outside relegation zone?
                            Depends why, for example, all 3 strikers injured after xmas. People with extreme 'no patience' should be barred from the club for causing unrest
                            Last edited by Olly; 20-09-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

He gets a free hit tomorrow in the cup, and most people won't expect us to beat Birmingham.
                              Lose to Burton and then it has to be the tin tack

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                                This..... you cannot keep giving time to him, in the hope that his tactics will come good. If his methods aitnt working, he needs to change them, and if he will not or can't then he has to be whizzed up the job centre.

I honestly think that we'd back him far more, if it looked like he was learning, but the same old tactics repeated, and getting the same poor results will bring about his demise.
                                This ^^^^^

The longer we give him, the deeper each game we fall deeper in the sh!t! Something needs to be done NOW! He is simply so stubborn, set in his ways, clueless and inept with tactical change that you just know he will set up tomorrow night (admittedly against Premier league opposition, who are struggling as we are) in a defensive, do not lose the game first and foremost...NOT set up to win! So I can see Henry in the CMF position again, no Sandro, wingers on their respective negative wing positions, and 1 up front! Probably Washington, and we will play nothing but hoofball to him after a few square and back passes between the back 4 and Kalvin! Absolutely dross! HE MUST BE SACKED THE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, or we could be in a relegation fight very soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X