No announcement yet.

Jimmy on QPR podcast tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was asked what is unique about QPR. He is talking about he fans giving QPR players stick

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
      Mentioned younger players in particular Shodipo and Kakay. Says you might see a couple more on Wednesday
      Yeah thanks, Jimmy. Think you reed to pay me £6.70.... What tool, playing in the championship, plays a reserve team at this stage of the cup which use to be milk? Not that Jimmmy's first team, selected by him, fills me with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
        Mentioned younger players in particular Shodipo and Kakay. Says you might see a couple more on Wednesday
        Yeah thanks, Jimmy. Think you reed to pay me £6.70.... What tool, playing in the championship, plays a reserve team at this stage of the cup which use to be milk? Not that Jimmmy's first team, selected by him, fills me with confidence.

Comment

He was asked if the fans need entertainment. He feels the fans need to support the team more

Comment

Excuses excuses excuses.

Can't play 4-4-2 cos Chery will be on the wing.

Comment

So good I posted it twice....

Comment

He drinks green tea, with the tea bag taken out

Comment

He interview was strange. Good on him for turning up. Can't understand his stubbornness about not wishing to change formation or personnel from last week. His response to leaving out Sandro frustrates me (but I am biased on this).
                  When talking about the importance of Chery and this means he can't change formations, didn't make sense to me.
                  When he talked about the strikers he talked well. Good to hear that the signing have to be final say from the manager. Wanting more support from the fans is understandable.

I could understand every thing he said!

Comment

The presenters are now talking after Jimmy has gone. They don't understand the Chery importance or why this means he can't play in a 4-4-2 or why he has to play every game

Comment

The presenters seem baffled with Jimmy, saying the manager should be backed. The manager has a clear idea even if it seems "alien to us".

Comment

I would be interested in hearing what other fans think after this interview. Jimmy seems a nice guy, but his refusal to change anything has stunned me

Comment

What did he say about the Beast?

Comment

JFH came across as very defensive and didn't answer any questions about why we are where we are.

Understandably the amateur 'ham radio' outfit couldn't go for the jugular if they wanted anyone else for an interview.

He sounds like a p(m)uppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              What did he say about the Beast?
                              He's great, he's fantastic. Sandro asked to leave so everyone else is ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                He's great, he's fantastic. Sandro asked to leave so everyone else is ahead of him.
                                This is pretty accurate. He said that Sandro "will definitely feature" on Wednesday (note this doesn't mean start).

Comment

Working...
                                X