Jimmy on QPR podcast tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy on QPR podcast tonight

Jimmy has agreed to come on the podcast where he will be answering fans questions. Not sure when exactly it will be out.
    https://twitter.com/QPRPod
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Jimmy has agreed to come on the podcast where he will be answering fans questions. Not sure when exactly it will be out.
    https://twitter.com/QPRPod
    As someone said in the comments on that, fair play to him for not shying away, knowing that the louder fans aren't exactly on his side at the moment. Be interesting to see what they ask.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Fair play to him very brave move. Hope those on the pod are impartial in questioning and don't involve any agendas some may have as its great scoop to get serving manager on podcast

Comment

Questions I would like answering:
        1. Why isn't Sandro playing in league games?
        2. How is Robinsons recovery going?
        3. Would he consider changing formations depending on the opposition? Was this worked on over the international break?
        4. Does he accept his substitutions are too reactive? Would he consider working with an older coach who could help become more proactive?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          As someone said in the comments on that, fair play to him for not shying away, knowing that the louder fans aren't exactly on his side at the moment. Be interesting to see what they ask.
          You do realise he's doing it because the club's press/PR team have told him to, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
            You do realise he's doing it because the club's press/PR team have told him to, don't you?
            He can say no if he wanted would guess he's got more sway then media team.

Comment

Waste of time. The real questions that need asking never get put forward.

Comment

You realise you're looking to put negative spin on just about everything he does right now from what I've seen... I personally enjoy the fact that our manager is going to be quite open and candid on a fan podcast... You could too if you wanted to.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

After Huddersfield few said he needed to answer questions well he's going to. Questions can be sent in to the pod so don't think club will get chance veto them

Comment

Just two questions. Why do you persist on playing players out of position while players who could play that position are left on the bench and where has the high pressing high intensity football that lasted all of one game gone

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      You realise you're looking to put negative spin on just about everything he does right now from what I've seen... I personally enjoy the fact that our manager is going to be quite open and candid on a fan podcast... You could too if you wanted to.
                      It'll be more enjoyable than watching his team attempt to play football, that's for sure...

Comment

He could've said no, couldn't he?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pod wrapped. Thank you @jf9hasselbaink for coming on and answering everything we threw at you. A great listen, available for download soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Pod wrapped. Thank you @jf9hasselbaink for coming on and answering everything we threw at you. A great listen, available for download soon.
                            This is a quote from QPR Podcast, not what Kevin is saying I think.

Comment

Yeah sorry if that wasnt clear. Comes online about midnight i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X