Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrogant Hasslebank defends his tactics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Surely JFH has seen analysis like this... Even more baffling he continues to play Cousins on the wing, or anyone other than Shodipo imo.
    This with bells on!! Cousins was woeful on Saturday, and it's simply because he is not a winger! We seem to have too many CMs and not enough wingers! Shodipo impressed me again, he wasn't brilliant, but can't fault his effort and commitment. Bidwell didn't help at all, he was woeful too going forward (not bad in defence though).
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Henry is a massive problem with us I'm afraid. Have always lambasted him personally and don't like the bloke but this season more than ever it's abundantly clear that he needs to be dropped. He slows everything down to a snails pace and has such a negative mind set(always wanting to go backwards or sideways). He also causes our other midfielders to drop deeper to pick up the ball. We need to mix things up a bit especially at hone(playing 2 holding midfielders at home should be punishable by death). I'm convinced we've got the players to put a naughty little side together but jimmys stubbornness in always picking Henry and being unwilling to pick a more attacking line up is killing us. Also if you watch say Huddersfield they play a similar system but both full packs are constantly up and down the wing. Forgetting our obvious problems at right back(mainly we haven't got one other than perch and he's injured) I don't see Bidwell getting into advanced positions as much as he should. Did it all the time at Brentford so is this something that's being instructed upon him or do we just sit so deep in general that it's stopping players playing their natural game. Just a thought
      Such a cracking post. Really is spot on

Comment

Shows u what a little bubble there all in when he says things like that in his pre match talk. Plays 1 upfront hoofball. Players out if position . And henry every game which is like playing with 10 men. And says we set up to attack. Can't wait to see the back of this chump. Worse than ramsey

Comment

What tactics? As far as I can see, our game plan is based on passing sideways in our own half for 30 seconds followed by a long hoof up to Seb Polter. Doesn't really count as 'tactics', more desperation from someone who doesn't have a clue as to how to address the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Shows u what a little bubble there all in when he says things like that in his pre match talk. Plays 1 upfront hoofball. Players out if position . And henry every game which is like playing with 10 men. And says we set up to attack. Can't wait to see the back of this chump. Worse than ramsey
            AND with Connor farking Washington as a target man!!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Apologize to all if this has been discussed before, but what is it about Henry that keeps getting him selected to start practically every game? There's got to be something. The fact he's aging alone should qualify him for spot starts at best. His lack of proactive aggressiveness is clearly one of the reasons our team CONSISTENTLY shows no pace. He seems to be a decent guy,. and surely knows how to build rapport with the manager-of-the-moment, but how is he the automatic default pick against EVERY team of EVERYY caliber.? And then there's Sandro.

What in bloody hell is wrong with playing a guy who arguably has the best skills and seasoning on the team, who scored twice in his last game (many games ago now), and is costing the Hoops a bloody fortune in wages. This is my BIGGEST ##### with JFH, and all he does is shrug it off, as if the question should never be raised much less answered.

Comment

It's crazy that Henry is still starting for us in 2016, soon to be 2017. Even more so that we shipped off Ale Faurlin and are leaving Sandro on the bench.

Comment

He got taken off at half time saturday. Could be the clueless clown has finally seen something the forum managers have seen all along.

Comment

I wonder if there will ever be a club run by the internet?
                    Every single decision at the club taken out to a vote on twitter, forums and facebook etc.
                    All the players, the manager, the groundsmen etc etc.
                    If it does ever happen , it will deffo be us and Unc who will start it off.

Comment

Not sure how he can defend his tactics. Not sure them players fancy too much more of this and are probably more pissed off with him than the punters are.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        Apologize to all if this has been discussed before, but what is it about Henry that keeps getting him selected to start practically every game? There's got to be something. The fact he's aging alone should qualify him for spot starts at best. His lack of proactive aggressiveness is clearly one of the reasons our team CONSISTENTLY shows no pace. He seems to be a decent guy,. and surely knows how to build rapport with the manager-of-the-moment, but how is he the automatic default pick against EVERY team of EVERYY caliber.? And then there's Sandro.

What in bloody hell is wrong with playing a guy who arguably has the best skills and seasoning on the team, who scored twice in his last game (many games ago now), and is costing the Hoops a bloody fortune in wages. This is my BIGGEST ##### with JFH, and all he does is shrug it off, as if the question should never be raised much less answered.
                        Mrs Henry.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          He got taken off at half time saturday. Could be the clueless clown has finally seen something the forum managers have seen all along.
                          In football managers often ignore the blindingly obvious: there's a long history of it. Why they choose to do so is the interesting point. Personally I think QPR fans have been amazingly tolerant towards the garbage thats been served up. Fans have a right to demand that a football club plays football.

If you have a problem with the way digital media works, being a forum moderator is probably not for you.

Comment

Not sure why they have considering we seem to have stalled since he took over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I think the penny might have finally dropped with Bozo

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                                It's crazy that Henry is still starting for us in 2016, soon to be 2017. Even more so that we shipped off Ale Faurlin and are leaving Sandro on the bench.
                                Funny i was thinking about Faurlin and Hill on the drive in this morning and whilst possibly the right decision for us to move on last summer, perhaps the decision to let them go should have been announced before the Bristol City game, so fans could say goodbye and thank you to 2 loyal players, I was genuinely disappointed by that decision, you could tell they were both gutted. Not really sure what to think of Sandro situation as none of us know what has gone on behind the scenes but to me you should always play your 'best' players, if they are fit and want to play. Think Henry gets a bit too much stick and if the system we played was more attacking and fluid, I doubt many would be as critical, think Henry is the scapegoat for JFH tactics.

Comment

Working...
                                X