Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrogant Hasslebank defends his tactics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrogant Hasslebank defends his tactics.

We've had two wingers, a number 10 and a striker says the tactical geneous. it's boring the fu cking life out of me.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    We've had two wingers, a number 10 and a striker says the tactical geneous. it's boring the fu cking life out of me.
    Arrogant because he disagrees with you? The formation is a standard attacking one. As I've said on another thread, the main issue is playing Henry is forcing our midfielders to come deeper.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      The formation is a standard attacking one.
      Not when neither winger regularly:

1) Gets chalk on their boots.
      2) Gets to the byline.
      3) Gets good crosses in.

Comment

Sorry knocker, I can't see where Jimmy has defended his tactics? Unless you're talking about the fact that he hasn't changed his tactics yet?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Sorry knocker, I can't see where Jimmy has defended his tactics?
          If you watch his interview on Player it's very clear that he's defending them mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Sorry knocker, I can't see where Jimmy has defended his tactics? Unless you're talking about the fact that he hasn't changed his tactics yet?
            ginge... there's a write-up of hasslebaink's press conference this morning here - http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ism-style-play

i think "arrogant hasslebank" is a tiny bit perjorative. i seem to remember that when colin took over from ramsey, we still usually started with just the one striker (and if i remember rightly, started with no actual striker in a couple of the games).

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

2) Gets to the byline.
              3) Gets good crosses in.
              Add in "have a shot" and you are spot on. Need the wingers to actually attack !

Comment

Arrogant because he disagrees with you? The formation is a standard attacking one. As I've said on another thread, the main issue is playing Henry is forcing our midfielders to come deeper.
                I mustn't know the meaning of the word attacking then.....

Comment

He comes across as a bit of a know all. Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I mustn't know the meaning of the word attacking then.....
                    basically he's arrogant knows best and has a plan to pi$$ fans off to the point they don't bother going.

also on another note I'm happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong but i heard we not won 1 game from being behind under him? so if I'm right tactically he's a friggin liability going forward with his plan.

thankfully this week I'm busy watching paint dry on my week off work so I'm watching gloss go hard as its more fun than our 4-2-3-1 which I'm happy with as colin used it in our glory campaign but he had something called man management

Comment

Henry is a massive problem with us I'm afraid. Have always lambasted him personally and don't like the bloke but this season more than ever it's abundantly clear that he needs to be dropped. He slows everything down to a snails pace and has such a negative mind set(always wanting to go backwards or sideways). He also causes our other midfielders to drop deeper to pick up the ball. We need to mix things up a bit especially at hone(playing 2 holding midfielders at home should be punishable by death). I'm convinced we've got the players to put a naughty little side together but jimmys stubbornness in always picking Henry and being unwilling to pick a more attacking line up is killing us. Also if you watch say Huddersfield they play a similar system but both full packs are constantly up and down the wing. Forgetting our obvious problems at right back(mainly we haven't got one other than perch and he's injured) I don't see Bidwell getting into advanced positions as much as he should. Did it all the time at Brentford so is this something that's being instructed upon him or do we just sit so deep in general that it's stopping players playing their natural game. Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

2) Gets to the byline.
                        3) Gets good crosses in.
                        Maybe if they were played on the correct flank, there'd be a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Maybe if they were played on the correct flank, there'd be a chance.
                          Spot on, allbeit it's pathetic a professional footballer can be so 1 footed
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wingers don't look like they want to take on a man (except Shodipo) or cross (except Shodipo)

Cousins when in CM doesn't look like he wants to run forward and drive with the ball

Lack of confidence or JFH making it clear he doesn't want any risk taking? Or both?
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              ginge... there's a write-up of hasslebaink's press conference this morning here - http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ism-style-play

i think "arrogant hasslebank" is a tiny bit perjorative. i seem to remember that when colin took over from ramsey, we still usually started with just the one striker (and if i remember rightly, started with no actual striker in a couple of the games).
                              Cheers mate.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2