Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrogant Hasslebank defends his tactics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Maybe if they were played on the correct flank, there'd be a chance.
    Nas, you've proved the point in that post.

Shodipo on the left got more accurate crosses in. Playing him on the other side didn't stop him attempting to take on his defender, just that his crossing was less effective. Nothing to do with being 19, simply a case of being on the wrong side of the pitch. It's just a shame that the manager felt the need to test it out in a league match, as opposed to on the training ground. (Although in fairness, he'd quite possibly look effective against our full backs).
    It does help to play players in their favoured position, but unfortunately this falls on deaf ears with JFH.
    I saw him on the Fans Forum answer a question about Yeni' s position. When the question was asking about not playing him on the right. He answered he can play on the right, left or down the middle, clearly ignoring that he is best on the right.

He also said that there may be occasions when QPR will play with 2 up front. In other words 4231 is not going to change any time soon.

Given that performances are poor and boring, never mind unsuccessful, I think arrogance is appropriate here, because I don't see what he has to be so confident about his chosen style of snoozeball.

Comment

Maybe if they were played on the correct flank, there'd be a chance.
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Spot on, allbeit it's pathetic a professional footballer can be so 1 footed
      Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Shows u what a little bubble there all in when he says things like that in his pre match talk. Plays 1 upfront hoofball. Players out if position . And henry every game which is like playing with 10 men. And says we set up to attack. Can't wait to see the back of this chump. Worse than ramsey
      Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      What tactics? As far as I can see, our game plan is based on passing sideways in our own half for 30 seconds followed by a long hoof up to Seb Polter. Doesn't really count as 'tactics', more desperation from someone who doesn't have a clue as to how to address the situation.
      Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      AND with Connor farking Washington as a target man!!
      Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      Apologize to all if this has been discussed before, but what is it about Henry that keeps getting him selected to start practically every game? There's got to be something. The fact he's aging alone should qualify him for spot starts at best. His lack of proactive aggressiveness is clearly one of the reasons our team CONSISTENTLY shows no pace. He seems to be a decent guy,. and surely knows how to build rapport with the manager-of-the-moment, but how is he the automatic default pick against EVERY team of EVERYY caliber.? And then there's Sandro.

What in bloody hell is wrong with playing a guy who arguably has the best skills and seasoning on the team, who scored twice in his last game (many games ago now), and is costing the Hoops a bloody fortune in wages. This is my BIGGEST ##### with JFH, and all he does is shrug it off, as if the question should never be raised much less answered.
      Originally posted by FACTS View Post
      It's crazy that Henry is still starting for us in 2016, soon to be 2017. Even more so that we shipped off Ale Faurlin and are leaving Sandro on the bench.
      Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      We've yet to see Wszolek, N'Gbakoto and Borysiuk play in a midfield with our two best players: Luongo and Chery. Until we see the full extent of what JFH hoped to accomplish with those signings, he shouldn't be given a final judgement. Think about the difference between how our midfield looks now, with how it would look then. to go from:

Henry, Luongo
      Cousins, Chery, Shodipo

to:

Borysiuk, Luongo
      N'Gbakoto, Chery, Wszolek

is a huge huge change. You have a midfield capable of moving higher up than they do now, without risking our defensive qualities from midfield or our passing qualities. Right now, some say why don't we play Cousins over Henry, because Henry can recycle possession better while keeping up his defensive duties. And he doesn't pass it backwards as much as people think he does (not that it's difficult to pass it forward when he stands literally right in line with our centre backs).

But with Ariel in, you have the pace to play higher in midfield, you can see the midfielders rushing up and creating space when they trust that if they do lose the ball, they have Luongo and Ariel who can both put in a challenge and recover if they don't get the ball the first time. Right now, if Henry loses out on a challenge, that's it, he's not capable of chasing it down a second time. So he has to play deep.
      But Borysuik is fit, otherwise why is he on the bench.

As the posters above say or alude to, JFH is a bafoon of a manager.
      Last edited by stanistheman; 21-09-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I saw him on the Fans Forum answer a question about Yeni' s position. When the question was asking about not playing him on the right. He answered he can play on the right, left or down the middle, clearly ignoring that he is best on the right.
        What makes everyone think that Yeni's best position is on the right. I've seen on here loads since he arrived people saying he can't play on the left. Look at this YouTube clip you will see him tearing up defences on the left and only appears on the right maybe once by the right hand post. I know some are free kicks and he could be just coming over to take them but he also looks so comfortable on the left. If that's what he can do when he is firing then i would love him on the left. And isn't Wszolek a right winger?

Comment

Ok just checked out Pawel Wszolek and looks like he can play both flanks equally well so i'm now satisfied that both can play as good on either wing. If these two can do what these videos show then this could get very exciting. Nothing better than to see players going hell for leather and running at defenders and not being scared to show what they're made of. Both look like good old fashioned crowd pleasers. Can't wait for these two to get up to speed. Both make Ben Gladwin and El Khayati look like pub players. Actually quite looking forward to tonight now.

Last edited by qprjeff1882; 21-09-2016, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Sorry guys i know i'm getting frisky with the videos but take a look at this one. Although very deliberately done, it is quite funny to see what many say is the worlds best player doing this. Check it out. Yeni is great in it.

Comment

Working...
            X