Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes

Where is Mr Fernandes now we are in the championship? Is it possible we could end up like his last sporting venture?

I'm afraid this is possible. We have heard nothing of him recently. Nothing about our recent defeats. It's possible he has decided not to publish anything on his twitter account after the abuse he received in the past.

Comment

Looks like OAC is what could save him and us as without that how can he carry on with a club who have spent what we have and no chance of a return on it.

Comment

The club could have spent a little more money to get a first class striker etc after we sold so many players and did not have to continue paying their wages, but he is maybe cutting expenses so that he is in a better position to sell the club.

Comment

Maybe? But if he sells it will be at a monumental loss.

Comment

Really unfair thread this and stinks of people just digging and complaining for the sake of it

His biggest criticism since being here is he was to open on Twitter and around ground. He's now doing what vast majority cried out for, stepping back, not talking and letting football bodes get on with it but because he's doing that he's accused of not being interested. Come on guys be fair!!!

He's been at games he's just not shouting about it

Comment

No one digging anyone out West just a point of view and lets be honest he has been a bit of a disaster as chairman. I have been a Rangers supporter a long time and care about the state we are in right now and Mr Fernandes has to take some of that blame through mismanagement of the club.

Comment

Hubble your picture might come in handy...

Complaint for the sake of finding something to complain about.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

This is a forum where people share their thoughts on the club so no moaning more concerned for the future of our club.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Really unfair thread this and stinks of people just digging and complaining for the sake of it

His biggest criticism since being here is he was to open on Twitter and around ground. He's now doing what vast majority cried out for, stepping back, not talking and letting football bodes get on with it but because he's doing that he's accused of not being interested. Come on guys be fair!!!

I wasn't criticizing him. I was just quoting what is being said in several business papers. His reason for buying the team was because he wanted a team playing in the premiership, and that is not going to happen for at least a couple of years. He went from spending a lot on players to spending virtually nothing. I am not saying this is a bad thing, but he appears to have gone from one extreme to the other.

It was reported that in the lead up to summer transfer deadline day this season that a number of players were underpaid by a week of their monthly package to avoid the club overpaying for players that left in August.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Hubble your picture might come in handy...

Complaint for the sake of finding something to complain about.
                      Didnt think it would be lkng before you pop up again with a comment
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not digging out individuals so apologies if it came over like that. All I'm saying is him being withdrawn is not a sign of lack of interest in my opinion as its what people have been telling him to do. He might have got fed up with all stick he got on Twitter snd thought low key approach is better

Think he's got tweeting about footie is different kettle of fish to tweeting about airline seat sales etc

Comment

Lets be realistic how long can we stay as a mid table championship team under the current owners? I care about the club and bunged £20 notes into the buckets back in the day so have seen the bad times. Genuine concern and if others don't agree then that is their opinion

Comment

There to far in to jump now. The prize lies ahead and is the game changer OOC will pay back all money invested and then some

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I tend to avoid the forums when they get into this witch hunt mode. Yes things are bad on the pitch at the moment but people look to have a moan about anything to do with the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X