Where has jfh gone wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFH defends QPR formation.

At the end of the day Jimmy boy,your tactics just aren't working.Time to change.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-20/q...rs-to-do-more/

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Do agree in most repects with this but also see that the possession game can draw out the opposition.

Biggest issue for is our strikers/forward players don't exploit space enough and our midfielders can't spot a pass when those rare opportunities arise. Can only describe our attack as "static".
      Static doesn't half describe it at times. Even in the Newcastle game where the players in attack should at least be trying to put in some effort, there was a huge huge gap right in the middle of the opposition half that no one exposed. CW in particular that game really really should have been reactive to the situation and just come deeper to give an outlet. Chery ends up moving so deep that you need CW just to get in that gap and take the ball off him and spread it or run at their defence. I mean, our one really good chance against Newcastle came when Caulker (I think) just ran straight at them and they wouldn't tackle him. He gets to the edge of the box but the attack is so static that he's probably the furthest player forward.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Static doesn't half describe it at times. Even in the Newcastle game where the players in attack should at least be trying to put in some effort, there was a huge huge gap right in the middle of the opposition half that no one exposed. CW in particular that game really really should have been reactive to the situation and just come deeper to give an outlet. Chery ends up moving so deep that you need CW just to get in that gap and take the ball off him and spread it or run at their defence. I mean, our one really good chance against Newcastle came when Caulker (I think) just ran straight at them and they wouldn't tackle him. He gets to the edge of the box but the attack is so static that he's probably the furthest player forward.
        Seems to me that whatever JFH tells them to do, we always end up literally playing 4-6-0

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          I really can't tell whether I like what he says, I don't understand him half the time. There is no way he is 'fluent' in English.
          Don`t forget that your English of obvious reasons is simply perfect, jmelaine.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Seems to me that whatever JFH tells them to do, we always end up literally playing 4-6-0
            haha I get what you mean, but what I see is that players play 5-1-4 when Luongo is in and 6-0-4 when he's out. And it's useless we end up with literally no way to play it forward without booting it up.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X