Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last 3 home games are not worthy of £6.70

Comment

Shocking the more reading into what hes said for a game like this! is he trying to get the sack its not like hes going for a top 6 or 10 finish in the league!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The more you think about jfh and the way he sets the team up is very much like Redknapp away from home. It's like he is telling the players that the glass is always half empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          I'm not paying £6.70 to watch our reserves !!!!
          Not much of a tribute to 67 playing the reserves makes the 6.70 offer a bit empty

Comment

Should be free after the last 3 home performances.

Comment

If he tries a different formation and gives it a go then will cut him a bit if slack,but if it's the same old formation & style then he deserves all the abuse he would hopefully get.

Comment

always play your strongest team in each and every game ... you get nothing for coming 2nd

Comment

Don't get his comments on this cup game AT ALL.

Fantastic opportunity to get a cup run going and get some confidence back.

Comment

Seeing as our reserves struggled against lower league opposition, to put them out against PL opposition - theres only one result.

Can only understand it if we have genuine injury problems.
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 19-09-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Hopefully Jimmy saying that is some sort of mind games to make Sunderland field a weaker team, that way we have a better chance of winning. Just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Don't get his comments on this cup game AT ALL.

Fantastic opportunity to get a cup run going and get some confidence back.
                        This. Can't believe it. What a plank that man is.

Comment

If we're doing rotation, players who will keep their place are Ned, Caulker, Bidwell I'd imagine. Then you'd get Ingram, Kakay, Lynch, Either Wszolek or Yeni, Sandro and Ariel, Sylla and either CW or Seb. Pretty solid lineup even if they're in rotation from Saturday. Certainly not as bad a potential lineup as some would make it out to be when he mentions rotation.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The most important team news is that Sandro should start. If Sandro starts and plays well hopefully this might filter thought to Jimmy that maybe, just maybe, Sandro deserves a go in our league matches.

Comment

He can't start the kids i.e. under 23s, bar Kakay IMO.

At worse he should play fringe players i.e. Lynch, Borysiuk, Wzaolek, Sylla, Sandro again.

Negavtive results, no matter what team you put out, spread negativity throughout the club, and right now we need winning mentality!

Comment

The U23s play today, so surely they won't play on Wednesday. Also Sylla tweeted he was looking forward to Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X