Has Jimmy got a free hit Wednesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Jimmy got a free hit Wednesday?

Says he will have to rest some and will play some youngsters. Will another hiding be acceptable against Sunderland reserves? Surely will only build pressure for Birmingham game.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Says he will have to rest some and will play some youngsters. Will another hiding be acceptable against Sunderland reserves? Surely will only build pressure for Birmingham game.
    Why will Sunderland use their reserves?

Comment

because I'm sure that their game against palace next Saturday will be slightly more important to them. Just a hunch!!!!

Comment

Tbh I'm ####ed off with what he has said about playing youngsters. I personally think that given how we have played recently and the terrible results he should be playing our strongest possible side. One to try and get us through to the next round and let the paying public see a strong side and two to let the players try and put this bad run to an end and to let everyone know that for what ever reasons for the crap they have served us up that they will not get an easy ride and what better way to bring back a bit of belief and confidence than to beat a premiership side. Players should be forced to try and put it right. This in my eyes should be treated as a very must win game. I think it would do more harm for jfh to NOT take this seriously.
        Last edited by qprjeff1882; 18-09-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Have to rest some ! Have to rest some ! From all accounts the little dears only played for 15 minutes yesterday , he needs to use the game to change the formation so yes he does have free hit but for fark sake don't waste it on fringe players and youngster just to give them a run out because there no points at stake

Comment

I expect the first team to play Weds. Some first team, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Tbh I'm ####ed off with what he has said about playing youngsters. I personally think that given how we have played recently and the terrible results he should be playing our strongest possible side. One to try and get us through to the next round and let the paying public see a strong side and two to let the players try and put this bad run to an end and to let everyone know that for what ever reasons for the crap they have served us up that they will not get an easy ride and what better way to bring back a bit of belief and confidence than to beat a premiership side. Players should be forced to try and put it right. This in my eyes should be treated as a very must win game. I think it would do more harm for jfh to NOT take this seriously.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Have to rest some ! Have to rest some ! From all accounts the little dears only played for 15 minutes yesterday , he needs to use the game to change the formation so yes he does have free hit but for fark sake don't waste it on fringe players and youngster just to give them a run out because there no points at stake

He seems to be doing everything wrong, have no faith in him at all now, seems to take wrong decisions all the time wrecking any confidence building!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Also for a club like ours who is supposedly now cash strapped to a certain degree beating Sunderland and a chance of a favorable draw in the next round and then its the quarter final. And who knows what could happen. Lower league sides have done very well in the cups in recent years and would do us the world of good to try and get as far as possible. I know we are playing crap now but Reading weren't exactly tearing up the league when they got to the semis/final.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    He seems to be doing everything wrong, have no faith in him at all now, seems to take wrong decisions all the time wrecking any confidence building!
                    I agree with that. Dropping players when they do well.....Shodipo. Playing players out of position when we have cover in all positions.... Wszolek yesterday. Wingers on opposite sides. Some of his decisions are as puzzling as Ramsey playing Henry wide left in the prem and Redknapp playing Vargas right wing. Definitely not making things easy for himself.
                    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 18-09-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

No faith or confidence in him at all and if yesterday is anything to go by neither have the players as after Tuesday you would have expected a lot more yesterday.

Comment

Golden opportunity for him to be expansive, but useless if he learns nothing.

Comment

Cup game under lights against a premiership team with a chance to progress to last 16, for us lot who have craved/deserved a cup run.....lets play the kids, not important we've got Birmingham on Saturday in a 46 game league. If we do "rest" members of our first team for this cup game, to me that shows that despite all the talk, and to me that's one thing they are good at, none of them (les, jimmy etc.) understand us or get what it is to be qpr at all. Football is about moments of lows and highs. We have a chance to have a real high in a depressing season. Do the right thing and give it a go
                          Last edited by James1979; 18-09-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I'm not paying £6.70 to watch our reserves !!!!

Comment

Is Sandro a reserve?

Comment

Working...
                              X