Just Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Home.

Genuinely one of the worst first halves I have seen in a long long time. It was men vs boys and Huddersfield were taking the pi$$ out of us, with their fans even singing "we want 10, we want 10".

2nd half we were slightly better, albeit far from good. I thought Ariel steadied things slightly. It was evidently clear we had 0 attacking threat whatsoever. Sylla looked half lively when he came on which was one of the few, if not only, positives from today.

I am not quite in the "Jimmy out" brigade, I hate changing managers, but I am fast losing patience with him, personally. I thought we had a proper manager when he came in, but he just seems to get worse by the week. If we don't start 2 up top (Polter and Sylla) in our next game then I will be baffled!

Also a side note on our support, I thought the atmosphere was woeful today. Absolutely no noise from our end at all, totally out done by the Huddersfield fans who were, in fairness to them, in fantastic voice from the off (if a tad cringey with their German flags and drum).
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Agree with all of that Matty. Players were sh!te (except Sylla), fans were sh!te too, though to be fair I expect most are still shell-shocked after Tuesday. I don't buy into the whole "players have to give us something to shout about" thing, I think it works both ways. No one could be arsed though it seemed. Bad day all round.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Agree with all of that Matty. Players were sh!te (except Sylla), fans were sh!te too, though to be fair I expect most are still shell-shocked after Tuesday. I don't buy into the whole "players have to give us something to shout about" thing, I think it works both ways. No one could be arsed though it seemed. Bad day all round.
      I barely watched the second half stood up the back in the sun chatting to the steward
      What did I miss ?
      First half shocking as usual
      It's soooooo boring watching Rangers
      Had a good night out after though
      Nice place Huddersfield, nice ground too,hope they don't go up so we can go back next year if we stay up ?
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

interesting some fella text Talksh*te to say he was bored with football and how slow it has become. Not only us boring the fans to death
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Glad some of the songs yesterday never took off as some of the tools at back tried on more then one occasion singing about Shannon Matthews which was disgusting and in poor taste

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
            I barely watched the second half stood up the back in the sun chatting to the steward
            What did I miss ?
            First half shocking as usual
            It's soooooo boring watching Rangers
            Had a good night out after though
            Nice place Huddersfield, nice ground too,hope they don't go up so we can go back next year if we stay up ?
            Gotta say mate I had never been there and half expected it to be a dump. Not so though, nice place! Nice ground too!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

we went to Huddersfield a couple of years ago ( first game of the season ,i think ) and found it decent. Good pubs , world market serving decent food and beers out side the station/Head of Steam pub , no agg with the locals ,good bunch to be fair , lovely town ..........a million miles from the rest of the yorkshire places weve been too
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                we went to Huddersfield a couple of years ago ( first game of the season ,i think ) and found it decent. Good pubs , world market serving decent food and beers out side the station/Head of Steam pub , no agg with the locals ,good bunch to be fair , lovely town ..........a million miles from the rest of the yorkshire places weve been too
                100% agree vesp, I like Huddersfield - nice away day (barring the football, as per).
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X