Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I'm not going to lie and say it HASN'T crossed my mind, because it has... It'd just be a shame to think of it that way and it be true.
    I'd say Ramsey was the old pals act but to me Jimmy looked as he was up for the job last season but time round things arn't clicking so no I don't see it as a black thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Top post and 100% correct. Sorry but if you want Les out because he made the wrong managerial appointment, or you want Hoos out at all; you're nothing short of an idiot, and cannot possibly believe that the way things are going off the pitch is any good.
      He has made poor managerial appointments but I don't think he should be sacked at all. Ferdinand is not the problem. Give Jimmy until December and if no sign of improvement, then he should go. Off the pitch though, things look good.

Comment

Think les backing jimmy after all the daft things he's done like the 1upfront. Players out position. Mind boggling team selections. Rubbish football .and negative tactics has put me right off him tbh. Liked what he's done with lowering the wage bill and younger players though. But just ain't got faith in anyone that runs the club. Wouldn't bother me if they all went.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Top post and 100% correct. Sorry but if you want Les out because he made the wrong managerial appointment, or you want Hoos out at all; you're nothing short of an idiot, and cannot possibly believe that the way things are going off the pitch is any good.
          Totally agree, I think sir les is trying to put into place a club that won't end up like Portsmouth if we don't get this new stadium then tony will be off so we need to gear up for worse case scenario. Not too worried about the american bloke who has put up tickets too much. Prices should go up when you have a decent package. I am not the only one not willing to part with 40 quid for championship football. Tonight is great but normal match day prices is not helping fill up the stadium
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
          X