Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    If the MANAGER wanted to yeah. Hoos doesn't buy the players or pick the team. To point any blame at him is ####ing ridiculous
    How do you what influence he has on buying players to be he's set the budget for Jimmy to buy players, I tell ya the scouts or scout we have and physio's we have at the club needs to be looked at too
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I understand the meltdown but half the new players haven't bedded in yet.

Sylla, the two polish blokes, ngbakoto have all come from abroad and need time to adjust (saying that sylla has already scored)

It doesn't look great results and performance wise but I would certainly give it until xmas.

Comment

JFH rolling contract only rolls until 4th December...big decision for the board to make then...of course there's the usual issue of finding a better replacement..or I suppose we could have Ramsay back for the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          JFH and les come as a package imo ,,,, both should walk/be sacked
          Come as a package? Based on what?
          Does a manager being sacked no longer satisfy the fanbase unless it includes higher ups aswell?

Comment

He is responsible for JFH appointment and cr so yes both should go

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              I understand the meltdown but half the new players haven't bedded in yet.

Sylla, the two polish blokes, ngbakoto have all come from abroad and need time to adjust (saying that sylla has already scored)

It doesn't look great results and performance wise but I would certainly give it until xmas.
              We are not the only team to bring in quite a few players in over the summer,don't see the other teams making that excuse..truth of the matter is that Hasslebank is not fit to manage the club.

Comment

Real shame that our club has been regally ####ed by Fernandes and Co and in most recent times Ferdinand. 2010-2011 seems a lifetime ago and we are a million miles from doing it again. Sad times ahead for us and the premier league golden ticket has been blown twice. Look at the team who won the play offs in 2011, How are they doing now?

Comment

He is responsible for JFH appointment and cr so yes both should go
                  I agree, appointing two clowns as Managers, when the likes of Warburton, Allardice and Pearson etc. were available is unforgiveable IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    We are not the only team to bring in quite a few players in over the summer,don't see the other teams making that excuse..truth of the matter is that Hasslebank is not fit to manage the club.
                    I think Derby, Leeds and Villa are to be fair,

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      I agree, appointing two clowns as Managers, when the likes of Warburton, Allardice and Pearson etc. were available is unforgiveable IMO.
                      Didn't Warburton turn us down didn't want to work under a D o f ? Don't think the other two would either

Comment

What are his qualifications for the job and what does he bring to the party and how accountable is he for the bonfire that is our club?

Comment

Forward coach at Spurs with Redknapp

Comment

JFH and les come as a package imo ,,,, both should walk/be sacked
                            This. Don't forget Les appointed the 'school teacher' to keep QPR in the Premiership and tgen rewarded him for the failure with a 3 year permanent deal.

Comment

Another bit of quality judgement from our D.O.F. He seems as bad a D.O.F as JFH and Ramsay are managers.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                The problem goes back to making Ramsey manager rather than just letting him stay on to the end of the season. Then a new manager could have been brought in (Clement who was apparently Tony's preferred choice) when we first went down.
                                The problem goes back earlier to ehen he was appointed totry and avoid relegation. Surely there were better options available i.e. Ranieri & Advocaat to name 2.

[QUOTE=Awin;1564153]I understand the meltdown but half the new players haven't bedded in yet.

It doesn't look great results and performance wise but I would certainly give it until xmas.[/QUOTE

They won't bed in if they are left on the bench or not even selected.
                                Also, Huddersfield have made a number of signings .

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                                Agreed
                                Just as Warnock is not suited to manage in the Premiership, this guy is not ready or capable for the Championship.

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                                True.

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Didn't Warburton turn us down didn't want to work under a D o f ? Don't think the other two would either
                                No, he wasn't even interviewed.and why do QPR need a DoF?

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                What are his qualifications for the job and what does he bring to the party and how accountable is he for the bonfire that is our club?
                                He was a forward coach at Spurs ( so why cant he coach this lot to score from open play) and did a business course.
                                No, I don't think he is qualified. Nor do I know what he brings to the club other than bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X