Top 3 Best Performances Under JFH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Best Performances Under JFH?

Brentford and Leeds spring to mind, but struggling for a third (we did look good against Watford in pre-season but i can't include that, can I...)

Worst? Fulham, Brighton and the Geordies.

Beat Derby at home 2-0 last season, Rotherham away 3-0.

Comment

Certainly says something about the poor management under Hasslebank as out of the 37 games he has been here,I can hardly recall 3-5 matches where we have played well.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Certainly says something about the poor management under Hasslebank as out of the 37 games he has been here,I can hardly recall 3-5 matches where we have played well.
        To be fair we could say that about Hughes, Redknapp and Ramsey too in recent times, displays in last 4 years have left a lot to be desired, even the year we won the Play Offs we were very uninspiring football wise. Probably only time we looked decent was during the record we set for clean sheets under HR.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Beat Derby at home 2-0 last season, Rotherham away 3-0.
          Are those two of your three, or you choosing one to go with the two I've listed?

Comment

Brighton at home last season even though we drew, Brentford, Leeds.

Worst: Fulham, Newcastle, Brighton away
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              To be fair we could say that about Hughes, Redknapp and Ramsey too in recent times, displays in last 4 years have left a lot to be desired, even the year we won the Play Offs we were very uninspiring football wise. Probably only time we looked decent was during the record we set for clean sheets under HR.
              I thought we had some good games in first half of season in championship under redknapp, when Mclaren was there. I'm no redknapp fan mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Are those two of your three, or you choosing one to go with the two I've listed?
                I don't have a "three" as it's meaningless. Sort of thing kids do. Just naming some decent results

Comment

Working...
                X