Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton

In a bit of trouble up at Rangers.
    Banished from training following a row and told not to report back until Monday.

Do we know what it was about and with who?

Comment

Can we get him back, at least he has passion and wants to work hard.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Joey Barton - Oh Dear

Been told to stay away from the the Rangers training ground until next week after an incident at training.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dai...ed-8843460.amp

Comment

Only a matter of time unfortunately.

I'm a fan to be honest and thought he was great for us but a ticking time bomb.

Comment

He will never learn will he? Has always been a marmite character, I guess that what makes him the person he is.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Apparently had a bust up with Andy halliday on the training pitch. Can't see that myself, Joey's not that kind guy

Comment

Probably the embarrassment of last Saturday was all to much after claiming he'd be the best player in Scotland, and he'd have Scott Brown in his pocket.

How'd that turn out for ya joseph?

Comment

If they cancel his contact we could have him back!!!!!

Comment

We need someone to light a rocket up some of our lethargic players
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Good ol joey....

Available shortly if he carries on...banned from the rangers training ground for an incident. What a prize c @nt. How he blagged a living playing football is beyond me. Has to be up there with some of the biggest w anchors to ever be paid to play the game.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Found this very funny http://videocelts.com/2016/09/blogs/...erson-joey-34/

Comment

Anyone surprised? Bloke was born a c*** and he will die a c***. Wrongun of the highest order

Comment

he's made a great living out of the game , ordinary work horses like joey now millionaires

Comment

FB_IMG_1474282428649.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X