Contrasting views on loft for words.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
    At Burton Jimmy was able to play a controlled, defensive, boring game that would grind out a 1-0 win. That may be alright in League One but it won't work in this division.
    Unless your name is Redknapp and it is the 2013/14 season

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Unless your name is Redknapp and it is the 2013/14 season
      And you have a squad strong enough, with the experience and know how, to play that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        And you have a squad strong enough, with the experience and know how, to play that way.
        Can definitely be done but won't prepare you for the PL where goals are essential.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          I don't mind losing or drawing. Its the style in which we do it that bothers me.

Said a while ago on here, results are not the be all and end all for me. I want to be entertained and see a bit of excitement. From the minute he got the job its been a massive bore fest. That's my major gripe.
          This

Comment

Ramsay did you go the Wigan game as you seem to have forgotten Smithies save anc Perch's clearance.

Comment

Wigan should of leveled, no doubt.

Comment

Can we just all say and agree that every win we have had should of been draws or defeats, makes it a hell of a lot easier when the fans want their thrice a season mananger change,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Can we just all say and agree that every win we have had should of been draws or defeats, makes it a hell of a lot easier when the fans want their thrice a season mananger change,
                  makes you laugh doesnt it. Didnt see too many moaning at the performance or how we didnt deserve it after the wigan game though.

Comment

bottom line is how is it possible to lose 6-0 at home and the vast majority of supporters saying we got off lightly. Still seething thinking about it
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Think that's reasonable stance

What he needs to try and inject into the team is some attacking entertainment. What is it they say in Gladiator 'win the crowd and you will win your freedom'
                      Gluteus Maximus also says "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?", well no Jimmy boy, we're farking not!!!

Comment

Terrible performance, but we havent even started any of our new players yet.
                        Ive got no affection towards JFH whtsoever, im just sick of sacking managers every time we lose a match.
                        We are a small time club and have to start behaving like one to get stability.
                        Hes a young manager who should be given a couple of seasons at minimum to see what he can achieve.
                        So many clubs stick with their manager though think and thin (Ipswich for instance), and we really should have a go at it, cos i reckon it could work well for us in the long run.
                        Im sure the usuals have started a petition to get Jimmy out and have sent it to Unc, but its far to soon imho.

Comment

Terrible performance, but we havent even started any of our new players yet.
                          Ive got no affection towards JFH whtsoever, im just sick of sacking managers every time we lose a match.
                          We are a small time club and have to start behaving like one to get stability.
                          Hes a young manager who should be given a couple of seasons at minimum to see what he can achieve.
                          So many clubs stick with their manager though think and thin (Ipswich for instance), and we really should have a go at it, cos i reckon it could work well for us in the long run.
                          Im sure the usuals have started a petition to get Jimmy out and have sent it to Unc, but its far to soon imho.
                          I agree with that in principle and don't want to keep chopping and changing, but with a manager there has to be some semblance of improvement.

Unfortunately I have not seen that under JFH, in fact the quality has got much worse.

So tedious every week, he has taken the fun out of going to games as you know what it is going to be like before you even start.

Last season there were maybe 2 games we played under him that I actually enjoyed, Brighton and can't remember the other one.

Comment

Is there anyone who thinks, if we get relegated, that Jimmy should be given the chance to get us back up?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              Is there anyone who thinks, if we get relegated, that Jimmy should be given the chance to get us back up?
                              If at any time we are in any danger of relegation (which will never happen as much as anyone wishes for it to say told ya so) then he goes quick smart. But not when its not even close, or has been at any time duting his brief tenure,

Comment

If at any time we are in any danger of relegation (which will never happen as much as anyone wishes for it to say told ya so) then he goes quick smart. But not when its not even close, or has been at any time duting his brief tenure,
                                Just for the record I think the squad we have is easily good enough to stay in the championship. Not sure that will be the case if this clown stays to the end of season.

Comment

Working...
                                X