No announcement yet.

Contrasting views on loft for words.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearson and Monk are doing much worse at much better clubs and are both still in jobs, lets try and not be us who sacks a manager after one big defeat and other clubs laugh at again for a change.
    Lets be honest, if Peason or Monk were not in work and doing absolute shite there would be screams from the roof tops to appoint either as well.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-09-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      bottom line is how is it possible to lose 6-0 at home and the vast majority of supporters saying we got off lightly. Still seething thinking about it
      Agreed.
      Too many fans accepting of such a disgraceful result, and combined with the performances in our two previous home games alarm bells are ringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Agreed.
        Too many fans accepting of such a disgraceful result, and combined with the performances in our two previous home games alarm bells are ringing.
        Agreed. We should be burning effigies of Jimmy at the next home game, obviously it's different for away games as our form is pretty decent

Comment

Agreed.
          Fan boys & happy clappers I think they were labeled.

Utter disgrace of a team / management / performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Agreed. We should be burning effigies of Jimmy at the next home game, obviously it's different for away games as our form is pretty decent
            Wrong account Kev

Comment

Wrong account Kev
              My bad. Never know which account I'm logged into.

Comment

Working...
              X