Contrasting views on loft for words.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contrasting views on loft for words.

Most of the posters seem happy to give him much more time. On here, I would say it's the opposite, myself included. I've definitely seen enough.

I'm concerned we are turning into a Ramsey side without the goals but I'm prepared to give JFH time.

Have to add though that if we get beaten without a fight in the upcoming games, especially Fulham away, then I'm all for "JFH out!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I'm prepared to give JFH time but if we get beaten without a fight in the upcoming games, especially Fulham away, then I'm all for "JFH out!"
      Think that's reasonable stance

What he needs to try and inject into the team is some attacking entertainment. What is it they say in Gladiator 'win the crowd and you will win your freedom'

Comment

If we get whacked 4-0 Saturday, I'd like to see how much more time LFW posters will give him...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          If we get whacked 4-0 Saturday, I'd like to see how much more time LFW posters will give him...
          Not wrong. And with Burton and Fulham coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Think that's reasonable stance

What he needs to try and inject into the team is some attacking entertainment. What is it they say in Gladiator 'win the crowd and you will win your freedom'
            Spot on. Amount of times on Tuesday that we had no players running into space up top for players to even attempt to find was ridiculous (among many other issues) and no wonder why we pass everywhere bar forward.

Comment

If we play like we have away all season and nick a win and go shooting back up the table, what happens then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                If we play like we have away all season and nick a win and go shooting back up the table, what happens then?
                Obviously JFH would have been lucky and the players are playing for their win bonus and not the manager...

Comment

We all look shocked and wait for the Birmingham game to see if there is anymore attacking intent.

Comment

I hope we do that but I will still want him out.

Comment

3 #### performances at home in a row should not be papered over by a 1-0 win at Wigan where the performance was equally poor.

Comment

perhaps its because they are more realistic fans and dont demand Barca type performances with dominating the league.

We are sitting in mid table. The reaction on here would have you believe we had lost all 7 league games.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          3 #### performances at home in a row should not be papered over by a 1-0 win at Wigan where the performance was equally poor.
                          Not having that at all. Performance was solid.

Did you go?

Comment

Yes Ramsay I did and the football was ####. Smithies, Hall and Luongo stood out so don't chuck that old chestnut at me about did I go. Got a result but not convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Yes Ramsay I did and the football was ####. Smithies, Hall and Luongo stood out so don't chuck that old chestnut at me about did I go. Got a result but not convincing.
                              Nice one. Put that p rick in his box where he belongs.

Comment

Working...
                              X