Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Tony Pulis Be Leaving West Brom For QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was probably invited to try to spot what´s wrong with how we are trying to play, nothing more...I think.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Ferdinand said: “Tony Pulis came to the game the other night, which is a normal thing for a manager to do when his team aren’t playing. I saw him and sat next to him. That’s it. The result on Tuesday was obviously unacceptable but I can categorically say we are not looking to change manager and are not considering anyone else.”

Oh f cuk.......
      GULP

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Ferdinand said: “Tony Pulis came to the game the other night, which is a normal thing for a manager to do when his team aren’t playing. I saw him and sat next to him. That’s it. The result on Tuesday was obviously unacceptable but I can categorically say we are not looking to change manager and are not considering anyone else.”

Oh f cuk.......
        Thread title now amended to a less misleading one!

Comment

The old vote of confidence? Hope so.

Comment

@ Stan.......I copied it word for word from the press headlines. Can you email in and get them to change it on there as well, explaining that you are very pedantic?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              @ Stan.......I copied it word for word from the press headlines. Can you email in and get them to change it on there as well, explaining that you are very pedantic?
              The WATRB journalists are far more responsible than those 2nd rate hacks Kev. We mustn't lower ourselves to their standards

BTW, no offence mate. My post wasn't a dig at you for posting the headline ad verbatim!

Comment

OK Les you can categorically say we are not looking to change manager and are not looking at anybody else untill after Saturday , now that T P took a look at that shambolic excuse of an offering and probably said ### go and ufck your self

Comment

Wow. Tony Pulis. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than have this wanchor as our manager. West Brom fans him gone because the football is dire to watch. Hmmmm sounds familiar to me.

Comment

JFH will soon be gone regardless what LF said.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X