Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Tony Pulis Be Leaving West Brom For QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. Break uo Mr Ferdinand's and it does not look great. The decision to give Ramsay a go in the EPL will bite us for years to come as we are a million miles from getting back there. The board need to wake up and see what is happening as another relegation could wipe us out completely.

Comment

He was definitely there.

Screenshot_20160915-095505.png

Comment

If true who has decided to go down this route?

Comment

One thing I'll say is at least he's a manager who knows what he's doing and been proved so.

Comment

Very true Jimmy. If true it means the writing is on the wall for the Boston Strangler

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Not his biggest fan, but would rather Pulis than JFH,
              Yeah but as said if he's brought in to keep us up what waste of 2 years as well as the dross sufferance , FERDINAND GET IT RIGHT OR GET OUT but lads don't blame Jimmy if there's truth in this he thought he could do the job he couldn't but he had a shot
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-09-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Who would we want after Pulis when he loses a game heavily?
                Got to think ahead.

Comment

I think that this would be a shrewd choice. If we suddenly cloned Guardiola and brought him in, it would take a long time to change the philosophy and he might find that the personnel weren't right for his vision. Pulis would manage in a similar way to Jimmy (though hopefully being more proactive, picking players in their right positions) and so it shouldn't take as long to get the club going the way he wants to. I think this is a sign of ambition that the club want to be in the premier league sooner rather than later

Comment

If the club want to get to the premier league someone needs to explain to the current manager that you need to attack and create chances and score a few goals along the way.

Comment

If Pulis was in talks to take over from JFH I'm absolutely certain he wouldn't be in the stands next to our DOF, I'm sure these things would be done behind the scenes.

Saying that, if it were true I wouldn't be against it. Can't deny Pulis can't get his teams winning and fighting and surely the football can't be any worse than JFH is serving up.

Comment

All I want is for a style of play that means you create and score a few goals that help you win a few games along the way. Not the shite we have had these past 12 months or so.

Comment

Cant see it myself but has been picked up by decent papers. I'm happy with JFH to get the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            All I want is for a style of play that means you create and score a few goals that help you win a few games along the way. Not the shite we have had these past 12 months or so.
                            This. ABJ.

Comment

I also want a style of play, and JFH isn't giving us that at the mo.

Pulis would be a 'meh' from me

Comment

IMO there is no way Pullis would be invited to watch the Toon game if he was going to succeed JFH, would be absolutely stupid. Imagine JFH knowing this he wouldn't give a tosh and we'd probably lose 0-6
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X