Losing 6-0 at home is not a blip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    To be fair I sit directly behind the goal with my boys and our marking is a joke as we have no one who takes charge and leads. This is the quietest back four I have seen down there in over 30 years.
    Not digging anybody out but you have given us the reason why Ned isn't captain material

Comment

The only time I seen or heard him shout is at referee's. Never in a million years should he be captain but if you look at who else is there??

Comment

To be fair I sit directly behind the goal with my boys and our marking is a joke as we have no one who takes charge and leads. This is the quietest back four I have seen down there in over 30 years.
        What even with super captain fantastic barking out orders? That's what we are missing. Nervous needs relieving of his duties sharpish

Comment

The only time I seen or heard him shout is at referee's. Never in a million years should he be captain but if you look at who else is there??
          Sandro but won't happen unless ! Henry , the boy from Brentford captained a better team than us last season if fit Lynch wasn't he captain of his last club
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-09-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Sandro who our genial manager never picks for league games?

Comment

Sandro who our genial manager never picks for league games?
              The way talk is going how much longer for after Tuesday the bias may change

Comment

Should be in every week as he wins and moves the ball quicker than Henry. We are too slow and have no pace or creativity at all.

Comment

Should be in every week as he wins and moves the ball quicker than Henry. We are too slow and have no pace or creativity at all.
                  Yep

Comment

Been the way since he took over and it is strangling the life out of the punters and players. When Preston come to Loftus Rd and look like the home team you know you are ####ed.

Comment

We lose heavy every single season.
                      But saying that, we change pur manager every single season as well.

Comment

Losing goes with supporting Rangers but the manner both on and off the pitch is unacceptable.

Comment

Will Villa, Derby and Leeds sack their manager, they are a lot worse off than us?

Comment

Right now yes but lets be fair Kev this is not the first time under JFH that we have been dismantled at Home.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Perhaps if Pullis has changed his name he may have changed his style of football?
                              Maybe he's done a Kelly Malone.
                              First championship club to have a manager wearing a dress, well we do like to be different.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                                Maybe he's done a Kelly Malone.
                                First championship club to have a manager wearing a dress, well we do like to be different.
                                How about a woman as manager. That would be different.

Comment

Working...
                                X