X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Mine only goes up to page 7 buddy
    I'll have a look back.
    better check mate, you've probably missed out on some right pearls of wisdom from some on here!

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      and some think he's not good enough for us.....
      Me being 1 of them!.... just a $hit to average manager...... and 100% dont want him near the national team, thats for sure!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        We actually played a very high line against Fulham... but anything to make a point I guess. Even our midfield pushed up and Henry only dropped back when Caulker or one of the full backs went forward...
        Bang on nasser. Was about to point that out myself, and then I read your post. It's hopeless to argue against some of these posters though. Radio commentary went on and on about this. Apparently they were only right about this game when they claimed we were extremely lucky and didn't deserve to win
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Me being 1 of them!.... just a $hit to average manager...... and 100% dont want him near the national team, thats for sure!!!
          Well fair enough, different opinions and all that. Not good enough for England, possibly.

Not good enough for qpr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PPMnyl1SQY

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
            You really are an annoying, condescending know all.
            Totally, I should just accept when something untrue is said
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Totally, I should just accept when something untrue is said
              No just accept that some people have a different opinion than you and they might be correct. Just stop talking down to everyone as though your the font of all knowledge and must be right.

Comment

No just accept that some people have a different opinion than you and they might be correct. Just stop talking down to everyone as though your the font of all knowledge and must be right.
                Think it is only fair that nass points out to hal, that we actually played a high line in the Fulham game. The point hal makes is based on something which is not true, or at least very debatable. As I posted above, the radio commentary was going on and on about our high line FFS. Just like someone in the Luongo thread claiming Mass was worthless against Newcastle, but guess what he didnīt play in that game. You should be allowed to point out a few facts to posters, who are busy slagging the club off in their own fantasy world, without being called condescending and annoying. Whatīs really annoying here is people bending over backwards to find fault with everything QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Think it is only fair that nass points out to hal, that we actually played a high line in the Fulham game. The point hal makes is based on something which is not true, or at least very debatable. As I posted above, the radio commentary was going on and on about our high line FFS. Just like someone in the Luongo thread claiming Mass was worthless against Newcastle, but guess what he didnīt play in that game. You should be allowed to point out a few facts to posters, who are busy slagging the club off in their own fantasy world, without being called condescending and annoying. Whatīs really annoying here is people bending over backwards to find fault with everything QPR.
                  no one finds fault with everything qpr. Some are not happy with JFH, some not fans of Les as they see the 2 linked. Everyone on here wants the best for qpr and wants them to get to the top just see different ways of getting there. Blimey my last sentence was great, almost poetic.....might have it on my headstone.

Comment

When have I ever said they can't be right? If i didn't believe my own opinion, I'd be a pretty bad example of a human being ffs. You can create your own image of me where I talk down to everyone and refuse to accept that they have an opinion different to mine, when in fact the truth is that all I do is post longer statements and state a combination of factual statistics and my own opinions and people create this weird impression that I'm a know it all, which I guess comes with the territory. You think whatever you want of me, as long as you're aware that I don't actually care about whether you dislike me or not
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      no one finds fault with everything qpr. Some are not happy with JFH, some not fans of Les as they see the 2 linked. Everyone on here wants the best for qpr and wants them to get to the top just see different ways of getting there. Blimey my last sentence was great, almost poetic.....might have it on my headstone.
                      I know, James. And some are not happy, period

"Everyone on here wants the best for qpr": Where can you find that graveyard?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        As I posted above, the radio commentary was going on and on about our high line FFS.
                        What I said is based on what I saw. We were able to transition from defence to attack more effectively and moved up with the ball. But once they had it in our half we dropped off, hence the Scott Parker comments made by a couple of people who saw the same thing.

Naz and I have disagreed but tbf he has never suggested that no one else has the right to do that.......

Comment

Working...
                        X