Dont be too downhearted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont be too downhearted

Theres other teams who have spent a bomb worse then us. And I know nothing beats a humiliation like weve had.

Last 4 games

Derby DLLL Bris City next

Cardiff DLLL Leeds next

Wigan LLLL Fulham next

Villa DDLD Bees next

BlBurn DLDL RoHam next

Wolves WLDL Toons next

Us LWDL Hudds next

We've taken a few beatings over the years, best to dust ourselves off and carry on. I was more disappointed with the draw against Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      We've taken a few beatings over the years, best to dust ourselves off and carry on. I was more disappointed with the draw against Blackburn.
      indeed! and the defeat to preston was even worse.....i think the main thing that we are all disappointed about from last night was the apparent lack off effort or passion ..no one seemed to be driving the team...can you imagine Barton or clint hill in that team last night ..

Comment

We are only 2 points out of a play off spot after all, it seems a pipe dream after yesterday though!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

I wonder if West Acton was feeling positive yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Mate this is what I meant with my no complaints post. I was more gutted about the Blackburn result. I agree with you, it's all about how we respond now.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wolves , Derby and Villa spent big as well. Was amazed with that Barnsley win at wolves last nigh.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Wolves , Derby and Villa spent big as well. Was amazed with that Barnsley win at wolves last nigh.
                I wasnt. Had them in a treble with Newcastle and ....... Brum

Barnsley are the form team behind Newcastle and Huddersfield. Wolves have only won 2 games this season. Love an away bet in the championship

Comment

The 6-0 defeat was the heaviest QPR have ever suffered on their own patch in their league history.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    The 6-0 defeat was the heaviest QPR have ever suffered on their own patch in their league history.
                    Now that takes some doing, so well done Jimmy you are a record breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Well we can look at it as a unique thing. Out of all the millions of people who've gone to loftus road over the past 100 years or so, we're the (un)lucky ones that can say we were there that day when newcastle scored 6, it'll be a story we can tell our grandkids whilst huddling round a fire in years to come!!

Comment

Working...
                      X