WATRB thanks - I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATRB thanks - I think

I would just like to thank the team especially MYU for hooking me up with tickets for last nights game.

Having flown nearly 4,000 miles I thought I was ready for anything, having a seat very close to the extremely vocal toon army was to be the icing on the cake as we sent them home with their Northern tails between their legs.......................... Then the game started.

Less said about that the better, although, it will be remembered for a very long time and at least I can say "I was there".

Beers in the Bull before and after help soften the blow and contributed to a very memorable night.

To all involved in WATRB thanks very much it was a terrific gesture, everybody I've told about how I got the tickets can't believe a forum (and club) would do that for overseas fans what a great set of fans we have.

Thanks again

Come on URRSSSSSSSS

well done watrbs

Comment

Fair play just a shame they served up the shite they did

Comment

Good to hear the experience didn't scare you off!

Comment

We now have someone to blame

Comment

there is a theme

I booked a suite for my 50th Birthday, flew over with my wife and 2 boys, got family and friends down

BIG DAY PLANNED, then Rangers being Rangers lose 1-0 to Leicester (The Squirrel game)

I promise not to come again

Comment

can you stop bloody coming if we lose every time your here please.

Nice to hear though and well done those involved with sorting the tickets out

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
                I would just like to thank the team especially MYU for hooking me up with tickets for last nights game.

Having flown nearly 4,000 miles I thought I was ready for anything, having a seat very close to the extremely vocal toon army was to be the icing on the cake as we sent them home with their Northern tails between their legs.......................... Then the game started.

Less said about that the better, although, it will be remembered for a very long time and at least I can say "I was there".

Beers in the Bull before and after help soften the blow and contributed to a very memorable night.

To all involved in WATRB thanks very much it was a terrific gesture, everybody I've told about how I got the tickets can't believe a forum (and club) would do that for overseas fans what a great set of fans we have.

Thanks again

Come on URRSSSSSSSS
                You're welcome... I'm really sorry about the result and show they put on yesterday. I feel for all the fans and today at work was not easy... people just didn't stop all day going on and on and on about the 6-0!

That was unforgivable and too make it up to you, if you're visiting London again this season, I'll let you have another pair of tickets. That's providing that no one else has taken that match.

Hope you have a safe journey back home.

"If you live outside the UK, a regular member of this site and want a pair of tickets to watch QPR at home, PM one of the mod/admin teams and let us know which game you'd like to attend."

Fixtures below

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...tion-amp-Rules

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, well sort of
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

At least you got a true match experience!
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

MYU

Thanks very much, when I visit next time I'll leave it til last minute to give others a chance

Thanks again

Comment

Good on you MYU.

Glad you made it SoCal.

Comment

Working...
                        X