Ironic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    no problem with foreign fans and fairplay to them for showing the sort of commitment you do.

IMHO and i know it tends to upset a lot.....People who attend games do have a far more valid opinion of what is happening. They are contributing to the club and i dont care what anyone says, being at a game and watching it on a link/player are two completely different things and you miss a lot by not being there.
    As 77 says, any plank can tell the line up was sh!te and 6-0 at home, do you really need to have been there to form the opinion that we weren't very good.
    As for saying you pump money into the club, how do you know how much other people have paid in over the years. Some, including me, were standing in the loft before you had a hole in your @rse
    I took my boy on Saturday but he's too young to be honest and I've decided not to drag him down there again until he's about 7. In the meantime I'll go to games when I can but come Saturday my priority is spending time with him, doing what he enjoys doing, whether that be swimming, playing football or whatever. Other people who choose not to go religiously will have their own reasons and fair play to them.
    There is a life outside of football for many of us, that doesn't make us less entitled to have an opinion.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      As 77 says, any plank can tell the line up was sh!te and 6-0 at home, do you really need to have been there to form the opinion that we weren't very good.
      As for saying you pump money into the club, how do you know how much other people have paid in over the years. Some, including me, were standing in the loft before you had a hole in your @rse
      I took my boy on Saturday but he's too young to be honest and I've decided not to drag him down there again until he's about 7. In the meantime I'll go to games when I can but come Saturday my priority is spending time with him, doing what he enjoys doing, whether that be swimming, playing football or whatever. Other people who choose not to go religiously will have their own reasons and fair play to them.
      There is a life outside of football for many of us, that doesn't make us less entitled to have an opinion.
      calm yourself down, your ranting is if i have said everyone is worthless and clueless if they dont go.

Fact remains the same, you see far more when attending a game, than you do when you dont. Ask any football fan in the country.

Comment

calm yourself down, your ranting is if i have said everyone is worthless and clueless if they dont go.

Fact remains the same, you see far more when attending a game, than you do when you dont. Ask any football fan in the country.
        Let's recap. In your first post you said people who 'don't have to go' shouldn't moan. I take it you're dragged down there kicking and screaming then ?
        You followed that up by saying 'people who don't go just moan for the sake of it' As I and others have pointed out, you don't have to have been there to know how bad it was. After last nights debacle, is anybody really just moaning for the sake of it ?
        I have to hand it to you, juggling all of the arguments you have on various threads must be hard going, fair play
        When are you going to come clean and admit you are twranger in disguise.
        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Exactly, tbh ramsey you do n arf come across as a right numpty
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not sure how you see more by attending a game. If for instance you watch it on a 55 inch HDTV tv screen where you can stop, start and pause when you want, surely you see more than sitting in the stands. I agree the atmosphere is not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Not sure how you see more by attending a game. If for instance you watch it on a 55 inch HDTV tv screen where you can stop, start and pause when you want, surely you see more than sitting in the stands. I agree the atmosphere is not the same.
              Rambo is right on this one JMel. The camera follows the ball, often misses runs off the ball that dictate play. But after 50 years following this team and being a few more miles away, I don't go to every game. Still think we are all entitled to a rant, whether there or not
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                Rambo is right on this one JMel. The camera follows the ball, often misses runs off the ball that dictate play. But after 50 years following this team and being a few more miles away, I don't go to every game. Still think we are all entitled to a rant, whether there or not
                That's a fair point Lymes but you could argue that depending on how high up you are in the stadium, the camera angle on tv is usually much better for a more birds eye view. I definitely find it easier gauging the space on the pitch from tv most of the time, than say if I was in the lower loft.
                Not only that you get constant analysis from the tv pundits instead of some tw@t sitting next to you whi seemingly has no idea about the game, whinging and about this and that.
                Swings and roundabouts I suppose, every opinion is valid on that one, whether you go to games regularly or not,
                Eh Ramsey ?
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  This exactly! this is the only point i am making here. Not sure why everyone else is having an argument about different things.

Comment

Working...
                  X