Clear All

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

It's like Jimmy f acking up every single match day
    It's the s hit selections which he always has made
    It's the good players Les just didn't take
    Who would've thought, it figures

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      The worst thing about our current predicament was its sheer predictability. I knew what we'd be served up under Jimmy. Most people on here thought it was a good appointment.

In the past we've made changes too late. I really hope history doesn't repeat itself. The club needs to re-discover itself as FOOTBALL club. We don't play football under Jimmy.

The OP needs to get real. There are Rs fans all over the shop. They are allowed their opinion.
      Perhaps, but why would you moan about the way we play, if you dont sit there and watch it is the whole point of my question? seems a large number of the general moaners on here, dont even go to a game, so just moaning for the sake of it.

Comment

the bloke is too stubborn and not very good at his job!
        get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

It's like Jimmy f acking up every single match day
          It's the s hit selections which he always has made
          It's the good players Les just didn't take
          Who would've thought, it figures
          Jimmy hasselbank was afraid to try
          To win a football match, despite all the cries,
          And as the ball crashed in for goal number six
          Who would of thought, those figures (0-6)
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Again, i had a read through the match thread last night after getting back and it would seem all the people who are constantly banging on about "our style" and the way we play, dont actually go to matches. Therefore what are you moaning at, if you dont have to watch it.

Had to laugh at the same old faces sl@gging everyone at the club and performances, yet clearly dont ever go to a game.

Too many armchair fans on here.
            I've missed one game at home in last how many years.

Name names.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
              Jimmy hasselbank was afraid to try
              To win a football match, despite all the cries,
              And as the ball crashed in for goal number six
              Who would of thought, those figures (0-6)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                I've missed one game at home in last how many years.

Name names.
                go read the match thread. Pretty much everyone on there.

Comment

go read the match thread. Pretty much everyone on there.
                  Going by your rationale, should we then scrap the match thread for home games, if the people who aren't there aren't allowed an opinion ?
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                    Going by your rationale, should we then scrap the match thread for home games, if the people who aren't there aren't allowed an opinion ?
                    Exactly

Comment

To the OP, I personally don't get to many games as I live across an ocean, I do however watch every match with great interest on QPR Player, sometimes more than once, if you consider me an "armchair critic" so be it! I will continue to express my opinion on here!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Again, i had a read through the match thread last night after getting back and it would seem all the people who are constantly banging on about "our style" and the way we play, dont actually go to matches. Therefore what are you moaning at, if you dont have to watch it.

Had to laugh at the same old faces sl@gging everyone at the club and performances, yet clearly dont ever go to a game.

Too many armchair fans on here.
                        ironically, the ones who went weren't complimentary either
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

no problem with foreign fans and fairplay to them for showing the sort of commitment you do.

IMHO and i know it tends to upset a lot.....People who attend games do have a far more valid opinion of what is happening. They are contributing to the club and i dont care what anyone says, being at a game and watching it on a link/player are two completely different things and you miss a lot by not being there.

Comment

no problem with foreign fans and fairplay to them for showing the sort of commitment you do.

IMHO and i know it tends to upset a lot.....People who attend games do have a far more valid opinion of what is happening. They are contributing to the club and i dont care what anyone says, being at a game and watching it on a link/player are two completely different things and you miss a lot by not being there.
                            you cannot be serious

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              you cannot be serious
                              what bit is troubling your simple mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                you cannot be serious
                                It's bulls hit. I was there yesterday and I wasn't there against Blackburn. You actually think things are better when you're not there. Especially if we win. I wasn't at Wigan away, was throughly delighted with the result, but someone who was there told me the performance was woeful. But if you were living on the FA cking moon and were having updates of last night's game sent you by carrier pigeon, you'd know how f acking awful we were. Seeing the team the clueless chump selected at 6:45 might have appraised you of that fact. Even if they published the team in Portuguese.

Comment

Working...
                                X