Ironic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironic?

Again, i had a read through the match thread last night after getting back and it would seem all the people who are constantly banging on about "our style" and the way we play, dont actually go to matches. Therefore what are you moaning at, if you dont have to watch it.

Had to laugh at the same old faces sl@gging everyone at the club and performances, yet clearly dont ever go to a game.

Too many armchair fans on here.

Ive been to every game, home and away and we are clueless and he has to go.

Comment

I'm still going Saturday, and I wana see a reaction up north. We missed Mass and Seb last night massively, and they've been key in the game we've played well in this season - Wigan being one.

Fed up of managers coming and going as well, so talk of JFH out the door is a no no from me. Stability please.
      A lot more work needs to be done with this team.

Comment

I've been to every game, and I don't think JFH going is the right decision.

I would just like him to deliver what he promised, which was high tempo high pressing high intensity football. We got that vs Leeds (albeit they were sh*te) and I think for the first 10 or 15mins we had that against Newcastle.

However, Newcastle were better at it than we were, most of the time having 4 men on our player with the ball! Preston were better at it than we were as well!
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

The question is have we made progress under him? If the answer is no get rid now as his contract is up by the end of the year and I do not think you can justify renewing it.

Comment

You can't just say 'get rid' - Who would you get in?? It's all a risk. These are JFH's players.

We aren't rock bottom of the table here, we've put in some good performances as well.
            You can't just sack the manager again and again after defeats - It doesn't always work.

Comment

Si if we do not get rid and keep him he would then have a renewed contract which could be a very risky option longer term.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Si if we do not get rid and keep him he would then have a renewed contract which could be a very risky option longer term.
                How do you know it would be risky sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  I'm still going Saturday, and I wana see a reaction up north. We missed Mass and Seb last night massively, and they've been key in the game we've played well in this season - Wigan being one.

Fed up of managers coming and going as well, so talk of JFH out the door is a no no from me. Stability please.
                  A lot more work needs to be done with this team.
                  If he changes and sets up to try and win a game instead of trying not to lose, then maybe. But he won't change.

Comment

You can't just say 'get rid' - Who would you get in?? It's all a risk. These are JFH's players.

We aren't rock bottom of the table here, we've put in some good performances as well.
                    You can't just sack the manager again and again after defeats - It doesn't always work.
                    Our performances have been getting worse as each week goes by. Honestly we've been #### poor all season in terms of creating anything, only saved by the fact that we seem to have learnt how to score from a set piece and, up until last night, seemed to know how to defend.

Comment

The worst thing about our current predicament was its sheer predictability. I knew what we'd be served up under Jimmy. Most people on here thought it was a good appointment.

In the past we've made changes too late. I really hope history doesn't repeat itself. The club needs to re-discover itself as FOOTBALL club. We don't play football under Jimmy.

The OP needs to get real. There are Rs fans all over the shop. They are allowed their opinion.

Comment

The risk is keep him and get worse and who knows where we could end. To win games you need to create and score goals and as we all know we have not scored from open play this season so no goals means no wins and no wins mean no points. So for me it is a massive risk keeping him.

Comment

How do you know it would be risky sorry?
                          Er. Really?

Comment

he has to go his football is dire , his tactics are boring and he's inept . i was embarrassed last night . surely he told someone last night at HT " sit on that shelvey, let him know he's in a game " the space shelvey had was embarrassing

Comment

Most people could see it but the man paid to see it missed or the players just ignored him. Either way sums this regime up.

Comment

Working...
                              X